Ratings for Dr. Margaret Myslek

Shocking she is still a doctor! I complained about my ear for over 4 months and finally, the blockage turned into an infection. The specialist said this could have been prevented. This doctor is a joke and needs to retire immediately.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

This doctor should not be allowed to practise. She does not genuinely care or show interest in her patients. When I go visit a doctor, I go in hopes of feeling relieved knowing my doctor will address my concerns, but with Dr. Myslek, I leave feeling worse due to her attitude. Do not make the mistake of taking her as your family doctor. If she is not interested in helping patients she should take a leave or retire.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Unbelievable that this doctor practices. Rude and provides no real approach nor follow up to health concerns. I can deal with rude but not incompetence.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

She doesn’t care what the patient says. Zero follow up. She needs to give up medicine or retire. Due to her, my condition got worse because she refused to give me medicine. Proceed with caution with her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Very unprofessional staff and doctor , would not recommend this place at all.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

She doesn't really listen to what I am saying. She thinks she knows what I am about to say. I wish she would stop and listen more.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Saw her for chronic migraines. When she asked me where the pain was, and I replied with 'occipital', she got a very confused look on her face, and had to refer to the brain chart on the wall. That's alarming. She also doesn't seem interested in actually listening when you explain your problems or concerns. Very quick to brush you off.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Found Dr Myslek very down to earth we all adore her. She got my mother-in-law back on track and she's not easily convinced. Thank you for your wonderful care.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

DR . MYSELK . IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR . I LOVE THAT IS WELL EDUCATED , VERY KIND AND UNDERSTANDING VERY EASY TO TALK TO, I THINK HER AS A FRIEND AS WELL AS MY DOCTOR. I HIGLY RECOMMED DR. MYSLEK.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

She is a physician who is thorough and really cares about her patients welfare. I highly recommend Dr. Myslek.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015