Ratings for Dr. Jyotsna Sahni

Smart, compassionate and helpful! She had helped me sleep better than I have in years!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Sahni and Bernadette (Dr. Sahni's right hand) are pleasant and professional people! Dr. Sahni has a strong fund of knowledge in sleep medicine and she displays compassion. As her patient, I feel respected and valued by Dr. Sahni. She has always made me feel at ease and she gives me her full attention and answers all of my questions. If she is not sure, she finds the answer and she follows up in a timely manner. She is truly interested in patient wellbeing and safety. I am very blessed and thankful to have a doctor like Dr. Sahni. She keep up on her knowledge and education as well. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a sleep medicine specialist. Also, Bernadette is very efficient and reliable it is never difficult to get an answer or appointment. Calls and messages are returned promptly too.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Explains everything very well. Very caring and works well with patients to solve issues.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I found her to be a very arrogant doctor with an undeservedly superior air, who is unable to respect the intelligence of the patient. Making matters worse, she was also poorly informed concerning recent literature in her field, and was only able to discuss sleep issues at the level seen in a Woman's Day newsstand magazine. I would not recommend her as a source of quality medical advice.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

This is not only a great doctor but she is caring and compassionate. My husband has sleep apnea and she has spent many hours trying to get the right appliance for him. She is a beautiful woman on the inside and outside. We just love her

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

One of the best doctors I have ever come across. Very polite and caring. She is one of the most knowledgeable doctors at understanding the complexity of chronic illnesses. She spent over an hour with me. Simply the best.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

I was referred to Dr.Sahni for sleep medicine, but I had no PCP and pretty much none/terrible help for a while. It took me a while to see her but once I did she hopped right on my needs, which were much more than she was responsible for, and treated me like a valued person. She went out of her way to set up other doctors and specialists for me, and worked to get my ins. changed to see the right people. My health is precarious at best right now and I am confidant that because of her I will be well. AMAZING!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Jyotsna Sahni's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Pacificare