Ratings for Dr. Deepak Khosla

Doctor Khosla has been treating my wife for 8 years now, through one heart attack and a triple bi-pass. He's always been extremely professional and helpful. He answer all our question readily and remembers aspects of our personal lives which I find rare. He's my wife favorite doctor and she turns to him when other doctors are unresponsive. I couldn't recommend him any higher.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

I'm taking the time to write this review in order to caution others from going to this cardiologist. DO NOT GO SEE HIM. He is rude, unhelpful, doesn't answer questions, doesn't explain anything. I went to him with my dad (who just had a heart attack) - he answered his phone in front of us, walked out several times without even excusing himself. He didn't' even listen to his heart - and when we asked about the medications he was just put on, Dr. Khosla said we would not understand - what???? I'm a PA and my brother is in medical school. Please save yourself some time and ask around and find yourself a better cardiologist - we ended up finding a great one when asking friends.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Deepak Khosla's Credentials

• Spanish

• G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India (Grad. 1978)

GHI