Ratings for Dr. James D. Quarles

Dr. Quarles provided high quality care in an extremely professional manner. He allowed me to be actively involved in the decisions made regarding my treatment regiment and plans. My A1c improved to its best level in years under his care. I feel that we made an excellent team that significantly improved my overall health.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Condescending Talks down to you and makes you feel worse. Almost killed my mother by over medicating her. She couldn't even hold a cup of coffee while on the meds he prescribed. Misdiagnosed my husband with GERD and treated him for this for about 6 months when it was his gallbladder. If you have a cold he might be ok but I don't think I would trust him with that.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Quirles is a Great Man and Docktor. I ben going to him for Years

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Overall front desk very nice and helpful. However Dr.Quarles nurse guest instead of making sure. She should not be taking calls for the doctor. Dr. Quarles acts like he doesn't want to touch his patients unless I am the wrong color. Has made mistakes on my being sick by not taking the time more than once. I am very disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Excellent doctor, and great PA for the times when Dr. Quarles isn't available. Good manner of dealing with patients, knowledgeable, good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Quarles is an outstanting physician with a thorough knowlege of internal medicine and and a background and interest in sports medicine. I would refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Has a subspecialty in Sports Medicine.Very professional. Very punctual. Office will maintained and clean. Very thorough with his evaluations and makes options for treatment very clear and and easy to understand.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

Dr. James D. Quarles's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Frankfort, KY