Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Lin

Came in for IPL for my freckles and Dr Lin such a great job the staff was very nice and followed up with me the next day to make sure everything went well. I will be coming back for my 2nd treatment.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Good doctor to the people who pay the receptionists in wads of bills for the pleasure of waiting. I didn't pay so waited all day only to be told the doctor is too busy for my scheduled appointment

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

My appointment was at 11:30am with Dr. Lin. I got their at 11:20am - filled out the forms and by 12:15pm, 45 minutes later, still had not been seen. I walked out. I can't stand Doctors who don't respect your time and try and push as many patients in as possible to make more money.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

had 2 fillers done in his Westlake Village office by one of his staff for $1200. Did not achieve proper results and on consultation with Dr. Lin himself was advised 5 additional fillers at the rate of $1800 would be required. I should have been informed at the initial visit asto how many fillers are required so I could have made an informed decision. Might be the initial lower figure is quoted to get you into the front office I do not know. I consider the treatmnent received unprofessional, unesthical, dishonest.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Tried to make an appointment, but receptionist would not make one until she verified insurance and would get back to me in a few days. If Dr. doesn't trust me...well then, I don't trust him! For goodness sakes, this is medicine? I did not go to him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

DR.MICHAEL LIN IS A VERY NICE DOCTOR THAT LISTEN TO ALL YOUR CONCERNS.HE IS VERY KNOWLLEDGEABLE AS WELL AS HIS STAFF AND PA AND RNS.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR.LIN .I ORIGINALLY CAME TO HIS OFFICE BECAUSE I HAD A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH ACNE.I HAD SEEN OTHER DRS WITH NO RESULTS .

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Lin is a wonderful dermatoligist who cares about his patients. I had a series of profractional treatments for acne scarring, and i am more than pleased with the results. Thank you Dr. Lin! You are the best!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

I was anxious to see Dr. Lin since I have seen over three dermatologists within the past year. I first called the office and was told that my insurance had to be verified before I was able to schedule an appointment and that I would receive a call the following day. Two days went by, and nothing...then three, four, and finally a week later, I get my appointment. I specifically ask for Dr. Lin. As the day arrives, I sign in and read a sign in the lobby area that says, "if you wait more than 10 minutes please notify staff." It has been 25 minutes but I let it go anyway. After 40 minutes I go in and I see a Dr. Simony (not Dr. Lin), I ask for a skin exam and to have a wart removed. Needless to say the woman looked frightened to do the skin exam and did a poor job of everything! Had a high expectations but was extremely dissapointed. Not very thorough, was rushed, not friendly, and certainly NOT helpful at all.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

excellent knowledge of skin. Wonderful and friendly staff

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

Dr Lin is competent & conscientious, his PA Melissa the same. Previous comments about the staff were, unfortunately accurate. They are at best careless, and in this type of setting, potentially dangerous

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Michael T. Lin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came in for IPL for my freckles and Dr Lin such a great job the staff was very nice and followed up with me the next day to make sure everything went well. I wi..."

December 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=7549'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael T."

April 8, 2012