Ratings for Dr. Karen Holfeld

I am thoroughly disappointed with this “specialist”. I am on a very unique and expensive medication for chronic uticaria however because Dr Holfeld and her staff do not pass on messages and return calls I am unable to access this medication. This means my life will be negatively impacted and I will not be able to leave my house to work. My family and I thank you for your lack lustre service and sub par professionalism. I could understand if this was the first time she has not followed through but unfortunately it is not. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Very unprofessional, after waiting at least an hour to get in, I walk into the room where all of her clients private medical information is up on the screen for anyone to look at. Also, the room right behind the reception desk has paper thin walls so everyone in the waiting room could hear that patients personal appointment. She also never remembers who I am and why I am here, after 6 months of seeing her once every month. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Expect to be waiting for over an hour to get in, every time.. and the staff laughs at clients who ask “stupid questions” instead of being helpful. The dr seems fairly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Karen helped me and directed me in right direction to overcome and resolve issue with my stubborn wart. Despite of fearing loosing patient, she choose to help me and direct me to right doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

after enduring a skin condition for 6 weeks, with 3 g p visits; Dr Hofeld provided a concise assessment along with a targeted treatment plan which has started to resolve my condition in less than a week. would recommend

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

During my visit Dr. Holfield was useless and unprofessional. I will not see her again and I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I would recommend Dr Holfeld to everyone and anyone. She's been an excellent doctor to me

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

She is a very pleasant . And finds answers in prescribing drugs to treatment and if she needs more answers will referr u to another Dr

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Haven't had a better dermatologist. Tried another who knew nothing. Also helps that she cares about the people she sees. Means a lot after 5.5 years of struggling with psoriasis and the emotional strain that comes with it.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Holfeld is very knowledgable and helpful. She listens to patients concerns and finds a solution .

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017