Ratings for Dr. Parween L. Moness

I've been a patient of Dr Moness for nearly ten years, she was filling in for my then General Practician doctor when I first met her, I liked her so much, I followed her when she opened her own practice. In the beginning it was rather easy to get in to see her, and her staff was great. But as her practice has grown it now takes at least two weeks to be able to see her, you can see her NP same day though (if I have to pay the same co-pay to see either, I'd rather spend that amount on the doctor), her staff can be difficult at times, there is quite a lot of turn over. She is diffidently worth the hassle though, she is that good of a doctor. She will spend as much time with you as you need (which at times causes her to run behind...but I don't mind because she gives all her patients the same individual care). She trusts your judgement and works to partner with you in your health care decisions.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr Moness is a good listener, is open to hearing what you have to say and is very thorough. I like that she is respectful of my opinions regarding my holistic view of medicine. Because she is open minded, she is also knowledgeable and I appreciate this quality in a doctor. I really like her and give her a very good recommendation.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Of all the Doctors I have used my whole life.She is the most caring understanding, and knowledgeable. You could not ask for a better physican.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Parween L. Moness's Credentials

• Marshall Univ Sch Of Med, Huntington Wv 25755 (Grad. 1999)