Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Snoddy

He takes his time with you and treats you as if no one is waiting behind you.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Snoddy seems fairly knowledgeable, but takes about three minutes with me. He seems irritated with my questions, and does not seem to like being questioned at all. I noticed on a wall plaque in his group's office that he did well in "psychiatry" in his training at UAB. This does not show in her personality, which is quite cold and uncaring. He seems to relate better to his nurses and staff than he does to me. In my opinion, he makes "scattershot" treatments when everyone is an individual. For example, for a time when I needed surgery, he recommended I take my Coreg prior to surgery. Another doctor who took closer note of my individual physical condition and noted that I tend to have very low bp because of all the meds I am on, recommended I not take the bp the day of surgery. This is the difference in a caring and attentive cardiologist and one who is not particularly caring and treats all the same.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Brian D. Snoddy's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Harvard-Pilgrim