Ratings for Dr. Christopher French

I saw Dr French for a procedure and he was awesome. The procedure was successful and overall it was a excellent experience. Thank you so much Dr French. The only part of the experience which was unprofessional and irritating was dealing with his receptionist, she was very very very rude....I really think she is in the wrong profession...Dr French should really consider finding a person to better represent his practice.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Ive seen Dr French many times for reoccuring stones, and had quite a few surgeries. Im really happy with him and his secretery Betty is wonderful. There have been times when i had to wait for a procedure but when i really needed help i got in right away. Ive had many urologists and Dr French ranks as #1.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I saw Dr French for a kidney cancer recently. I was looked after very quickly after all tests completed and had a laparoscopic partial nephrectomy. Now cancer free and my kidney function is normal. The staff were all super. Thanks so much Dr French,

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Submitted September 11, 2014

Fabulous MD. He took the time to meet with me twice to answer my questions help ease my mind before a procedure was scheduled. On the day of the sugical procedure he stopped by to chat for a little while before hand and really helped to ease my mind and made me feel quite comfortable considering the circumstances. His assistant Betty is also wonderfully helpful and easy to talk to as well.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Recently saw him and had a procedure done. Both the doctor and his nurse (kim) are great.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. French was a great surgeon and helped my son through multiple major kidney surgeries three years ago. However, my son is in more pain now and his receptionist won't call me back. She has been very rude when I have talked to her in the past. We had an appointment with Dr. French on Monday afternoon but it was cancelled after sitting in the waiting area for over an hour. Still waiting on a rescheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr French and his colleague Dr Hewitt were excellent. My care was prompt and thorough. While in the hospital i had some post op complications and Dr French stopped by every day to check on me. Between his secretary and him, the were compassionate and understanding with my wife and family. I strongly recommend Dr French to anyone. He is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr French is an excellent doctor, extremely knowledgable, caring and understanding.Took all measures to make diagnosis. Did prostate cancer surgery on me and minor follow-up surgery. Always made himself availble and had time to discuss concerns. A credit to his profession.Receptionist is accommodating as well.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

lly liked Dr. French.  I really feel the need to make the public aware of his receptionist though.  I work in health care myself, and I deal with a lot of unkind receptionist, but she tops them all.  She is extremely rude, almost inhumane, she is reason enough not to recommend Dr. French, although he is quite knowledgeable and kind himself.  I can't believe nothing has been done about her position.  Is there someone that can call into question her professional mannerism???  This is health care!!  Can someone please do something about this?  Nobody WANTS to have to see a urologist, why does a receptionist have to make the unpleasantness of having a sickness that much more hard to bare?  PLEASE, somebody, help out the future patients of Dr. French - look into this!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011