Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Sublett

I was hired for a position in Afghanistan and needed to take a stress test . So, I went to Dr. Sublett's office to get this done. Taking the stress test, I was 14 minutes going at max speed and did not stop. The tech stopped the treadmill and said that my cardio fitness was excellent (I am in shape)! I needed a letter from a doctor indicating cardio fitness for my employment in Afghanistan. Upon completing the stress test, Dr. Sublett enters the room and tells me that I have a blocked artery, wants to order a battery of tests, to include a heart cath. I am thinking that if I had a blocked artery, there is no way that I could have completed the stress test to the end. I declined Dr. Sublett's suggestions of more treatment. I went to Jacksonville, Fl., to a well respected Cardiologist for a second opinion. This doctor reviewed all of my EHG's, heart scans, etc... and said that my heart is very strong and could not understand what Dr. Sublett could have seen. I do. Dollar signs from over billing my insurance company. If you are in Alex City, DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR unless you are having a heart attack inside the Russell Medical Center. His front desk lady is also unpleasant. Go to Auburn or Birmingham.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Kevin L. Sublett's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Alexander City, AL