Ratings for Dr. Clyde D. Elliott

This doctor does not talk to patients and does not give a through examination. He is very conceded and arrogant.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr was very through and nice. Answewred all my questions and insured that I new and understood all medical info.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Does not like patients and when in the hospital after an operation does not come back to see the patient or tell the family what is going on.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Elliott recommended a stent when a by-pass should have been performed. As our family was advised by a cardiac surgeon after my father was transported to a Birmingham hospitial, when the stent blew the artery that was blocked 90% (Dr. Elliott had told my father of the 90% blockage, but nothing about not being able to correctly treat). My father died. This occurred June 2000.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

My husband went into Baptist Shelby Medical Center with a heart attack. This doctor gave us bad information and put stents in my husband's heart without surgical backup at his hospital. I wanted my husband transferred to another hospital because his condition was getting worse. He told me if I tried it I was cutting off my options to the 5 largest hospitals in Alabama and most of the cardiologist because he belonged to the larges group in Alabama. He let my husband go 48 hours without seeing a doctor and after very negligent care in my opinion, my husband had a second heart attack and he simply said my husband had to die and refused our request to contact UAB when we asked. I got in touch with a heart transplant doctor from UAB and he drove out there and transferred my husband and UAB saved his life. You are taking serious risk with your heart if you go in this hospital and see this doctor. They do not know what they are doing. Skip them and do all you can to get to UAB.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Clyde D. Elliott's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Alabaster, AL