Ratings for Dr. Rick Cooper

Dr Cooper goes above and beyond for his patients, He actually came in on his day off to see my daughter because I was concerned, if that ain't a good doctor I don't know what is.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Cooper has been seeing my son now for about 4 years. He is very knowlegable within his field. Overall great doctor who shows real concern for both patient and family.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Fabulous Dr. Words cannot describe the utmost appeciation and thanks that I have for this person. His beside manner is second to none and his empathy is very welcoming. Our son is doing fabulous now thanks to him

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Awesome Doctor very knowledgeable and caring! Lots of experience as well.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Awesome doctor.No words to tell how awesome he is. Wish him all good health!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Dr.Rick Cooper treated my very sick little boy back in 1979 and my family have been forever grateful for curing him and giving us a wonderful life with our son who is now married and very healthy.Thanks Dr. Rick, you will be forever in our hearts.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

My beautiful daughter has a rare disease and has been seen by Dr Cooper since birth. He is a Pediatrician who specializes in infectious diseases with aprox.34 yrs experience.At my daughters 1st appt, he came out into the busy out-patients area in the Janeway,walked over to us & said are you...? Then helped me bring in my enfant carrier & diaper bag!I knew I had a found a Dr with heart. At the end of our appts, he will always say, now you have my number right and give it to me again. Dr.Cooper is still @ the Janeway because of the kids.. I hate to see him retire. A role model for other doctors !

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

I picked this pediatrician by choice from his reputation- He is excelent, great with childrena nd right on the money. I will be sad to see him retire soon. WOrking at the Janeway- I know hom from both professional and personal aexperience- wuld reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

the doctor misdiagnosed my baby and because of that we almost lost her,very little interest in the actual patient,more interest in ongoing studies being done on various conditions.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

This man is that a man ,very caring,wants to get to the root of things. This Dr. even gave us his home # his Cell# for the purpose of catching something in it's earliest stage..And we did THANK YOU Dr. Cooper .our daughter is now 25 and doing GREAT...

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008