Ratings for Dr. Ivan Teofilov

Dreadful doctor. And just an ignorant person overall. I've asked him twice over the past few years to do certain blood test on me and straight out refuses, makes me feel like an idiot. Pretty sure I know my own body. Not comfortable with him nor to ask him for anything else. He always seems like he's in a bad mood or doesn't care. I felt that he was obstinate because I was 9 minutes late. Get a different profession if you're not happy helping people. That is your job. Weirdo.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Ivan is great & good and he takes a genuine interest in one's situation. He helps in obtaining referrals to specialists. I reccomend him & i appreciate his care because He cares to listen to your concern.. thank u dr. Ivan for being our family physician.. God bless u more.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Has been my family physician since 2010 he has been helpful and his follow up is perfect. I strongly recommend to any one looking for family physician in saskatoon.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I have never had a physician call me at home. Not once but twice. I hope he never leaves this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Teofilov really looks after his patients. What else can one say?

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I have had 3 family Drs. in Saskatoon since 2000. I have been suffering from depression, anxiety, and low self esteem. After completing various surveys, and self examination documents, we were able to come up with a treatment. This was never done before. He truly cared. Fast forward 6 months, I was injured on the job at work. He was not biased. He worked with me, I got a physiotherapist, to aid me in recovery. I saw him every week for 2 months. His concern was never waning. He always asked the tough questions. In the end, him playing devils advocate helped me review my circumstances, and assisted me in moving forward in my life. Thank you Dr. Teofilov.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. T is one of the best doctor's I have had. Treats you with respect and dignity, I have and will continue to recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a knowlegable, compassionate and caring doctor. I really can't say enough about this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I found the staff at his office very rude and unprofessional. They were complaining on how there day was going and it wasn't pleasant and the other patients in the office could hear them. Very rude on the phone as well. On the other hand the doctor! He seemed to rush me out of his office than actually explaining the prognosis of my problem which I have been suffering for some time. I find he isn't that really respectful. I won't go back to see him. It's really hard to find a good doctor here in saskatoon. Especially when you have a chronic problem and they don't take the time to listen.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Ivan is a great doctor... very thorough and takes a genuine interest in one's situation. He is good at follow thru and also has been helpful in obtaining referrals to specialists. I have reccomended him to a number of people and they all appreciate his care.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Very happy with him as my doctor. Went extra mile to get me in for testing, and even checked in with me at home to make sure all was well. Need more doctors like this

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014