Ratings for Dr. Ivan Teofilov

I've been hearing negative review to this doctor. I have no choice but to see him because my family doctor is away. I have a couple of concerns about my health issue. He answered my first two questions very quickly but everytime I clarify things he kinda feel irritated. When I asked him for another question he told me "no more question to ask!" Times up! He told me to go to walk in clinic if I have anymore question. I check on my watch and its only less than 10 minutes past. Wow! What kind of doctor he is? Yes! Super rude and unprofessional. Now I believe that all the negative reviews are truly correct! I will never go back to this doctor again! Not recommended!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

What a terrible doctor. He didn’t help me at all. Will never see him again

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Dreadful doctor. And just an ignorant person overall. I've asked him twice over the past few years to do certain blood test on me and straight out refuses, makes me feel like an idiot. Pretty sure I know my own body. Not comfortable with him nor to ask him for anything else. He always seems like he's in a bad mood or doesn't care. I felt that he was obstinate because I was 9 minutes late. Get a different profession if you're not happy helping people. That is your job. Weirdo.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Ivan is great & good and he takes a genuine interest in one's situation. He helps in obtaining referrals to specialists. I reccomend him & i appreciate his care because He cares to listen to your concern.. thank u dr. Ivan for being our family physician.. God bless u more.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Has been my family physician since 2010 he has been helpful and his follow up is perfect. I strongly recommend to any one looking for family physician in saskatoon.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I have never had a physician call me at home. Not once but twice. I hope he never leaves this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Teofilov really looks after his patients. What else can one say?

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I have had 3 family Drs. in Saskatoon since 2000. I have been suffering from depression, anxiety, and low self esteem. After completing various surveys, and self examination documents, we were able to come up with a treatment. This was never done before. He truly cared. Fast forward 6 months, I was injured on the job at work. He was not biased. He worked with me, I got a physiotherapist, to aid me in recovery. I saw him every week for 2 months. His concern was never waning. He always asked the tough questions. In the end, him playing devils advocate helped me review my circumstances, and assisted me in moving forward in my life. Thank you Dr. Teofilov.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. T is one of the best doctor's I have had. Treats you with respect and dignity, I have and will continue to recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a knowlegable, compassionate and caring doctor. I really can't say enough about this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I found the staff at his office very rude and unprofessional. They were complaining on how there day was going and it wasn't pleasant and the other patients in the office could hear them. Very rude on the phone as well. On the other hand the doctor! He seemed to rush me out of his office than actually explaining the prognosis of my problem which I have been suffering for some time. I find he isn't that really respectful. I won't go back to see him. It's really hard to find a good doctor here in saskatoon. Especially when you have a chronic problem and they don't take the time to listen.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015