Ratings for Dr. Christopher K. Kim

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr.Kim is the best. I would recomend him to anyone. He gave me real help w/o just prescribing pain medication. No more headaches and he didn't give up until he helped my pain level shrink to almost zero. My husband will see him too. I hope he can help him as much as he's helped me.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr. Christopher K. Kim's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring explains everything in a way you can understand,does everything to make you feel better as quick as possible, I would recommend to anyone"

October 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=754582'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=754582'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Christopher" to "Christopher K."

April 8, 2012