Ratings for Dr. K.M. Colleaux

Consistently atrocious wait times. He is too overworked. No one could effectively manage that many patients a day, but doesn't stop him from doing it anyway. Puts on a really phoney chipper demeanor then becomes defensive and rude if you ask any questions. Contradicts himself from one apt to the next, or even during the same appointment. I have no confidence in his abilities.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I have been Seeing Dr. Kevin Colleaux for the past 15 years and he is one of the best Eye Specialists I have ever dealt with. I have had macular degeneration since I was 27. He is an awesome doctor; I have been receiving injections from him every six weeks in my eye for the past 2 years and he is very informational and helpful. Without him injecting my eye most likely I would have no sight in it at all. Thank-you for all you help Dr. Colleaux

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Arrogant did not answer my questions seemed very defensive

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

January 12, 2016…DR. K. Colleaux is my newest "Hero Cookie" Last Tuesday I noticed I wasn't able to see very well out of my left eye. I called another one of my Hero Cookies, Dr. V. Sharma... (the guy who did my cornea transplant for me) and told him I thought something was wrong with my eye. I assumed, after three years, that my body was rejecting the cornea. Dr. Sharma saw me the next day and said he thought I might have a detached retina and set up an appointment for me to see Dr. Colleaux the next morning. Dr. Colleaux told me my retina had become detached and he reattached it that afternoon at City Hospital. Everything is "LOOKING" good...PUN INTENDED!!! Dr. Colleaux is a very caring individual. I have already seen him twice since the procedure and have another appointment in two weeks. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Colleague is excellent at what he does. The wait times can be long so I appreciate the new location where parking is no longer a concern. While the wait time can be long, I do understand. On my last visit it was determined that I required surgery. Because I live 3 hrs outside Saskatoon Dr. Colleague did the laser treatment right away so that I did not have to make a trip back for a 10 minute procedure. Much appreciated! Sometimes he does use doctor speak, but I find him willing help and reassure me of treatment techniques. The website is helpful too. Again, his willingness to accommodate patients is fantastic. He has a highly specialized field and I appreciate the knowledge he brings go to caring for my vision

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Front staff was very friendly. Dr Colleaux however came across as arrogant and when asked a simple question became more so in a defensive manner as if he was being challenge. I was left confused and felt demeaned As tho I just meet up with the school yard bully. Dr. Colleaux was seriously lacking any bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Colleaux's staff is very friendly and accommodating. When I visited the office I had to wait a significant amount of time however the staff had to do drops etc which I am sure is part of the waiting process. The positive results from my proceedures far outweight the wait times. Dr Colleaux made time to see me at what I would call 'after hours' in order to fix a detached retina TWICE. Thank you to Dr Colleaux and staff.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Appreciate Dr. Colleaux but the last time I was there I waited 3hrs in the waiting room. Really unacceptable. The fellow next to me said he waited 3hrs last time too. There is really no excuse for this. Can we bill his office for our time?

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. and staff are the best. I have had emergency surgery and thank him so much for fixing that problem. I am continuing care of you Dr. and staff and I thank God for that.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Thanks so much for quickly diagnosing my husband's retinal detachment, after another specialist dismissed his symptoms. Really appreciated how quickly it was repaired - that same day - with good results. Especially appreciate the follow-up and way questions were answered. My husband is precise in his descriptions, and this was appreciated by Dr. Colleaux. Thanks so much for your concern and caring approach.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012