Ratings for Dr. Ahmet Dervish

This man should not be allowed to practicine medicine. It's a game to him. He doesn't understand untreated pain, and the devastation it plays in the lives of all suffering. I understand that new regulations for opiate treatment puts stress on prescribing physicians, but to tell an established patient with a known preexisting condition that I am no longer a candidate for opiate therapy, and with no explanation as to why or how that has changed other than telling me Governor Walker's new opiate treatment guidelines make it so much more difficult for him to treat with opiates is unacceptable, and unethical! He is discriminatory, and selective with his patients and how he treats them. I could go on...

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

What a joke.Gave me lecture about pain meds.Said if I wanted to up the dose they weren't helping anyway.Didnt make sense.I was on much higher doses and felt much better.I wish he could feel the pain I'm in then see how he feels.Felt like he was judging me.Im looking for a different Doctor .

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I met with this Dr one time and that was too many. He is very ignorant to the point that he didn't even tcarethe time to evaluate all factors if my health in conjunction with my chronic pain I have in my back. I found him to be completely disrespectful, uncompassionate, and judgemental. Maybe he should feel the pain I endure on a daily basis and I would guarantee hparshalsnot be so condemning and unwilling to help a person. Auroras really needs to ditch that guy and the appointment was a complete waste of my time.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Helped me with my pain and took his time to explain things.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Very helpful, took his time with me and answered any questions I had. Will recommend him to my friends/family.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Dr Dervish was rude, insensitive, inattentive, did not bother to read through my previous records. Refused to help me find a physician that could help me with my chronic pain. Having several allergies, kept wanting to me to go on meds I was allergic to, not understanding the severe side effects they would cause. Being a member of the medical community myself for 25 years, I found his behavior horrible.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

He was very nice and knowledgeable. He really helped my back pain!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009