Ratings for Dr. Bhupinder S. Saini

Very rude to me, to his staff, late like always, wants to hand out pills and not help anybody

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Saini is an amazing doctor, I highly recommend to visit him for honesty and executing the pain.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Go some where else.. Find yourself a real Doctor to take care of you. These are anesthesiologist. If you do go here, Good Luck...

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

The staff is kind and helpful. Dr.Saini is knowledgeable,kind and friendly. The treatments I have been receiving for my neck and lower back are very helpful and are working to relieve my pain.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

They have the friendliest staff and everyone is very helpful. The doctor and his assistant took thier time and I felt that they really listened to my concerns and answered questions. I had a procedure done and Dr. Sani made it absolutely painless. I've never been treated more gently or kindlier!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

He said "Americans do not tolerate pain well." Draw your own conclusions as to the torture you will endure.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Amazing, perfect, beautiful. He did so much to help out. It was very helpful. He is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr Saini was very helpful in diagnosing my pain. After the birth of my first child, I had extreme pain from my back going down to my legs. He diagnosed the cause and performed an injection. It took three injections, more than I would have wished, but I'm pain free today. He was a little late, but I was told when I came in that he was running behind. I've been to many doctors offices and the vast majority run behind, I was thankful the staff alerted me when I came in. I did see Earl, I didn't feel he was rude, a little short, but he explained everything very well.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

This Doctor is very mean to his staff. Is always late and has bad bedside manners.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Bhupinder S. Saini's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1979)