Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Ebadi

Excellent care! He spent plenty of time assessing me, getting to the root of my issue, and getting me the scrips I needed to relieve my symptoms. I recommend Dr. Ebadi and the practice highly.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr Ebadi was arrogant, demeaning, and took an instant dislike to me. He dismissed me without really talking to me or seeking to understand my concerns. I have never met a doctor that I disliked more than Dr. Ebadi. Dr's of this caliber should not be allowed to practice medicine. He would be better suited for a research position where interaction with people is limited.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Ebadi is among the elite of all doctors my family and I have ever seen. He is brilliant, thoughtful, kind, compassionate, and truly gifted. I am so thankful that my son (who has severe food allergies and some related respiratory issues) is in Dr. Ebadi's care. He takes time to listen, explain and help. His staff is similarly helpful. I have referred many patients to Dr. Ebadi and I cannot say enough good things about his medical expertise, dedication and "bedside manner." Dr. Ebadi - you rock!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I don't often leave comments, but this practice deserves for patients to share their experiences. It is by far one of the best places I have ever received medical care from. The staff is friendly, professional, and always takes their time to make sure myself and my family are taken care of. We get allergy shots, so we spend a lot of time here, and they even make the shots a pleasant experience for myself and my son. Dr. Ebadi is an outstanding physician, who takes the time to listen to the needs we have, and addresses all of my concerns regarding my son's allergies and asthma. He even went as far as to keep in touch with the doc's at Children's when my son was admitted for a weekend. This is a special practice with a wonderful group of people. If you are looking for a doc who is in it for the right reasons, then this is the place. I tell everyone I know who suffers from allergies and asthma, give Dr. Ebadi a call, he will change your life! Thanks for all that you guys do!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

He was extremely arrogant and demeaning (he has 8 plagues outside his office that say "he's the best damn Dr. in his field" those were his words). When his ideas and medications weren't producing results he immediately blamed it on me, told me nothing was wrong, I needed to stop making stuff up and it must be "anxiety." Thankfully, I found a wonderful Immunologist/Allergist who was way more knowledge, patient and willing to look outside the box until he figured out what was going on medically.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I have never rated/or posted anything on the internet regarding medical care but I wanted to take a moment and explain my families experience with Dr. Ebadi and his staff. Both of my children suffer from extreme alergies and my son from asthma. We turned to him as a last ditch effort. WOW!! He changed both of their lives! My daughter now can pursue her passion of horses without even as much as a sniffle and my son can breathe well enough to play soccer and race bicycles! However what really blew me away was this last week when Dr. Ebadi saw my aging mother. His bedside and compassion was OVERWHELMING!! He took the time to explain what her primary doc didn't. We came up with a plan to get her complex situation back on track and so far it's working exactly how he said it would! Amazing a doc that actually wants someone to get better! I owe some much to Dr. Ebadi I feel the least I can do it take the time to thank him. I don't know if he reads these but the rest of the world should know!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Ebadi and staff have gone above and beyond to help my son who was wrongly treated and diagnoses. His office staff, nursing staff and himself have gone above and beyond all expectations we had. AMAZING.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Ebadi is so knowledgeable and has the ability to see the bigger picture. He has helped me and so many of my friends and their children. He is such a caring doctor and his office run like a fine oiled machine. It is worth the wait to see the best!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Condescending and unprofessional. Find someone else and don't waste your time!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Horrible experience. Was told by the receptionist to prepare for 2.5 hours for my young daughters test. Prepared her for shots. Instead, I got ten minutes of condescension from Dr. Ebadi and told to make an appointment to come back for the test. A complete waste of time and obviously trying to milk the system by scheduling an uncessary visit

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Mark A. Ebadi's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)