Ratings for Dr. Allison Sails

Dr. Sails is very attentive, knowledgeable, professional and understanding. I'm not a fan of prescription medication and she gave me an alternative.... I really live her approach.... thank you

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I drive over an hour to see Dr. Sails. She has been my family doctor for sometime now and she genuinely cares about her patients which can be rare!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Sails is amazing. She's straight to the point which I really appreciate. No fluffy beat around the bush answers. She truly LISTENS to your concerns and analyzes each patient differently, unlike some doctors who hear the same symptoms as their last client and assume you have the same thing. I absolutely love her and I recommend her to everyone. Her staff on the other hand is less than great. The younger staff members are fantastic to deal with, polite and make you feel welcome. The old office manager that has been around forever is terrible. Rude, no personality, abrupt and just doesn't care about patients. When you're in a customer service role, act like it means something to you. I can't wait for the day she retires.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

she is the best knows what she is talking about and listens well i would totally recommend dr sails i have been seeing her for over 10years never a complient

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I brought my infant son in to the walk in clinic as well as my two school aged children. They were acting up in the office as it was after school. She blew up at them saying for them to calm down. She scared the crap out of them and me too. They were misbehaving but not to the point of being so rude to them. I cringe when I see her in the walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

best doctor ever never afraid to say im not sure or let me pass this onto another doctor always has time

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Very sweet and knowledgable. Love having her as my family dr!.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Sails is a wonderful professionl, answers any questions promply. We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

My mother and I have both been seeing Dr. Sails for many years and she is wonderful! We travel from fort saskatchewan and strathcona county to see her, she is that good. Yearly physicals with Dr. Sails are so easy and comfortable, I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I have seen a couple of Doctors at the Beaumont Clinic and they were all very good but Dr Sails stands out above them. She takes what ever time is necesary to help you with out making you feel rushed. I drive all the way from Camrose area to see her and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011