Ratings for Dr. David Bryce

David was hard to get to know but I feel very comfortable seeing him for my pain now. He is knowledgeable and has worked with me so I am pain free today. Karen Wayda is top notch too. Mariia and Heather on the nursing staff in Sauk are wonderful

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I had an appointment with Karen Wayda on 7/13 at the Sauk Prairie location. She was wonderful, she helped re evaluate my meds and explain in terms I could understand, the procedure that I just had and recommending the next step to manage my pain. She really listened to my concerns and was very sincere, excellent customer service skills.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Bryce does not care about any one of his patients and doesnt even read medical files his words where "o i didn't know that I just browsed through your file". He also judges and treated me like i was an addict even though i was born disabled. He needs to be sued and sued hard.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I waited 7 hours for Dr. Bryce who treated me poorly. I was then billed over $15,000 by Dr. Bryce and the facility. This is a horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

The reason I rated this as I did because it is true. The staff are very helpful and it is not hard to see they are concerned with how you feel and willing to make you more comfortable. With all the back pain I have had after my back operation from Dr Thomas Zdeblick I have seen five different pain specialists and until I saw Dr David Bryce I had not even been able to play with my two children like a 45 year old. I could hardly walk around without being in pain but Dr David Bryce has changed all that and even though I will have to continue to see Dr David Bryce ( because of Zdebick's false promises )He has bought such a smile to my face because now I can chase after my children I can play games with them and be the father I was meant to be. My advice to anyone who has been promised everything and received nothing look this guy up he is straight to the point and is incredible at his job. Dr Bryce thankyou for everything.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

How can this person call himself a doctor. I do not know how they give this doctor good marks. Never again will I make an appointment with this Dr. Bryce. I have seen a few different doctors for my pain. Someone suggested this doctor. He is a poor excuse for a doctor. No help what so ever. The nurse was more helpful than he was. It was looking like he was flirting with the nurse the whole time and didn't really care about the pain problems I was having. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

brags he is a doctor when in turn the nurses do all the work and he claims the credit. sorry excuse for a doctor

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. David Bryce's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1977)

HealthFirst