Ratings for Dr. Pieter Cloete

Always willing to go above and beyond , very caring ! Has been a god send to our family whom has resided in Sherwood Park for past 45 plus years !! Finally a good doc in the park !!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Cloete has been my physician for the last 8 years and he is wonderful. I love his approach as he is not one of those Dr. who pushes drugs on their patients... He tries to always find a better alternative. He is always "in the moment" during consultations and is very caring. I couldn't care less if his staff is not great or behind in his appointments...it shows he takes time with his patients. I don't even live in Sherwood Park anymore, but I stick to him because he is the best.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Cloete is very good, but he is terribly overbooked. It takes forever to get someone on the telephone to make an appointment with him. The office staff is plain RUDE, they are always talking to themselves and don't care for the patience that are waiting.... I have waited an hour for my appointment. I have also watched a whole TV show in the waiting room... If it wasn't for the great doctor, I would find another doctors office... He needs different staff, they could be more friendly... We are not there for fun, we all have problems. Dr. Cloete understands, but his staff is lacking in everything.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Cloete is a great doctor. All of these comments below regarding his staff are useless to read or pay attention to. They have nothing to do with his medical skill. Further to that, He took over this practice and patients from Dr. Vos, who is held in very high regard in the medical community and searched very hard to find Dr. Cloete as he wanted to ensure his patients continued to receive the same care and attention. The phone rang off the hook when it was Dr. Vos' practice as well. Great doctor, i would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Cloete is a great doctor, his staff are terrible. They don't even check you in, you write your name on a piece of paper. They need one person each answering each doctors phone call. He needs new staff!!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Seemed like he was doing all of the right things in the beginning but he is terrible with follow through.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Cloete is a wonderful doctor. You can tell he really cares and I have nothing negative to say about him. But, as others have said, his reception staff are pretty terrible. Every time I call in to make an appointment, I wait on hold for AT LEAST 10-15 minutes. A couple times I have called and the phone has rang busy and I couldn't even get through. I agree with others.. It is usually quicker to just go into the office to make an appointment in person.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

While I like really Dr. Cloete as a dr, getting in to see him is a different story. Like others, I drive to the office to make an appointment rather than be put on hold for a very long time.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

It is becoming increasingly difficult to make an appointment. It is usually a 10 minute wait on hold just to talk to reception. Dr. Cloete is a very good Dr. , although lately he seems very rushed and delivers information to his patients in "fast forward". He always seems to be running behind, so clearly there are issues in how the appointments are booked.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Cloete is dedicated to help you get better. Very personable. He diagnostic skills are excellent. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015