Ratings for Dr. Stephen Peach

I recently found Dr. Peach after my old family doctor retired. I have found my replacement but I just wish it was easier to see him. Sometimes when I come in for a walk-in around 8-9am, he's already booked for the entire day (which is usually until 4pm). I go to make an appointment but he's booked for a week and a half or two weeks straight. I love to see Dr. Peach but I just wish it was easier to actually see him, always needing to see an alternative.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Peach is a wonderful doctor to see and talk with. He is everything you want in a Doctor. It would be nice if his office was located closer to my home in White Rock.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have been going to see Doctor Peach for around 10 years, he has always greeted me by name and demonstrated a caring attitude towards whatever is the issue. If I felt I needed a referral, he would make it happen without a problem. He is very knowledgeable and always precise with my diagnosis. I have a hard time seeing him sometimes because he's very busy and usually fully booked for weeks. Though I know why and I will continue seeing him until his retirement.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Peach is one of the best doctors out there, plain and simple. He is professional, caring, and has a sense of humour. Only down side is he is really hard to see because he works at a walk-in only office. If you can tough out the wait times he is one of the best doctors you'll ever have.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Very knowledge doctor. As being pharmacy professional and his patient ,he is alway go with guidelines which is amazing.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I have had Dr. Peach for many years now and he is a wonderful Doctor. He is patient, takes the time to listen to your medical issues and is head-on in his diagnosis. He is very uplifting and I always walk away feeling good. God Bless Dr. Peach!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Doc Peach I've had for over 15 yrs he has Been a big part of my well being / I Would Recommend him largely / he's precise on my symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

The GP I had before dr peach I had seen my whole life and she completely failed me on very serious medical issues, I found dr peach and everything turned around for me, he's ALWAYS available (seriously take a vacation) dr peach is diligent about your well being and cares that you need to be comfortable and well informed. He also was great helping me come off narcotics slowly after surgery and never over prescribes which is really important.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Great knowledge, to the point , helpful and offers solutions, which work!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Peach is one of the most knowledgeable and dedicated doctors I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015