Ratings for Dr. Stephen Peach

The GP I had before dr peach I had seen my whole life and she completely failed me on very serious medical issues, I found dr peach and everything turned around for me, he's ALWAYS available (seriously take a vacation) dr peach is diligent about your well being and cares that you need to be comfortable and well informed. He also was great helping me come off narcotics slowly after surgery and never over prescribes which is really important.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Great knowledge, to the point , helpful and offers solutions, which work!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Peach is one of the most knowledgeable and dedicated doctors I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr Peach is a true healer. I always feel better after seeing him. Thank you Dr Peach Jim Hall

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I have many serious health concerns and as my GP, Dr. Peach does an amazing job of navigating me through the proverbial medical swamp that I exist in. He's always frank, to the point and explains his medical approach kindly in layman's terms. The only downside is that you cannot book an appointment to see him as he is in a walk in clinic. However, if he need to see you an appointment is given.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Peach is a great Dr. He listens, he explains, and he prescribes properly for what needs doing. I had a major problem another Dr. said was common in women my age. Dr. Peach sent me for tests that detected early stage cancer. If not for his care, I'd probably not be writing this. I don't mind he's in a clinic because I can usually get to see him the day I want to whereas Drs. in private offices are sometimes booked days ahead. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and courteous sometimes under difficult circumstances.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

My family and I had a family doctor who saw for years but sadly this doctor had to retire and we felt kind of lost but luckily, I remember that Dr. Peach works at the same clinic, who I saw before. He is an excellent doctor, very knowledgable, kind of funny and very helpful. I am sorry about some of the staff who work at the reception, some of them are not very nice and a little bit rude

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr Peach is the best doctor that I have needed to see in my 59 years of life; and I've had to see many due to my having two major diseases (ulcerative colitis and multiple sclerosis). One of his finest qualities is his talent for listening. His approach is professional and warm--perfect for a family practitioner.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Peach for about 6 years. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and professional. I feel at ease with him and trust his judgement and advice. He takes the time to talk to you, not at you, and endeavors to make sure you understand his diagnosis and treatment. Despite the inconvenience having to see him in a walk-in clinic, I continue to see him because he is an outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

one of the best doctor i have ever seen in my life of 50 yrs.he has lots of experience in his book.give his time to his patients.with a smile on his face and soft spoken,i have seen all the patient have great respect for his commitment for his profession.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012