Ratings for Dr. Stephen Peach

Dr Peach is one of the best doctors out there, plain and simple. He is professional, caring, and has a sense of humour. Only down side is he is really hard to see because he works at a walk-in only office. If you can tough out the wait times he is one of the best doctors you'll ever have.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Very knowledge doctor. As being pharmacy professional and his patient ,he is alway go with guidelines which is amazing.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I have had Dr. Peach for many years now and he is a wonderful Doctor. He is patient, takes the time to listen to your medical issues and is head-on in his diagnosis. He is very uplifting and I always walk away feeling good. God Bless Dr. Peach!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Doc Peach I've had for over 15 yrs he has Been a big part of my well being / I Would Recommend him largely / he's precise on my symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

The GP I had before dr peach I had seen my whole life and she completely failed me on very serious medical issues, I found dr peach and everything turned around for me, he's ALWAYS available (seriously take a vacation) dr peach is diligent about your well being and cares that you need to be comfortable and well informed. He also was great helping me come off narcotics slowly after surgery and never over prescribes which is really important.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Great knowledge, to the point , helpful and offers solutions, which work!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Peach is one of the most knowledgeable and dedicated doctors I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr Peach is a true healer. I always feel better after seeing him. Thank you Dr Peach Jim Hall

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I have many serious health concerns and as my GP, Dr. Peach does an amazing job of navigating me through the proverbial medical swamp that I exist in. He's always frank, to the point and explains his medical approach kindly in layman's terms. The only downside is that you cannot book an appointment to see him as he is in a walk in clinic. However, if he need to see you an appointment is given.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Peach is a great Dr. He listens, he explains, and he prescribes properly for what needs doing. I had a major problem another Dr. said was common in women my age. Dr. Peach sent me for tests that detected early stage cancer. If not for his care, I'd probably not be writing this. I don't mind he's in a clinic because I can usually get to see him the day I want to whereas Drs. in private offices are sometimes booked days ahead. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and courteous sometimes under difficult circumstances.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014