Ratings for Dr. Barbara Fehlau

After extensive physio and chiropractisioner treatment for neck and back pain in Comox and Vancouver I war referred to dr Fehlau. She cured me in less than 9 sesions with a diluted glucouse inyections in pain centers. In last 3 years I didn't came back to my old neck-bck pains. Thank you dr Fehlau

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Rating this doctor and then walking away isn't going to do much. I believe this doctor should be investigated. For those who want something done, I advise you to file a complaint. Their staff may not listen to one person, but I garuntee you they will take it seriously if it comes from more people. Below is a link to follow to file a complaint. People providing a service tot he pulbic must be able to be held accountable. If you want something done about this doctor, you have to do your part otherwise she will go unchecked and continue to do what she does with impunity. http://www.viha.ca/patientcarequalityoffice/complaint.html

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

The rating system on here is misleading. The doctor in question may be a complete incompetant idiot, but their staff might be great, and the rating system takes the average of those ratings and makes it appear to a passerby that the doctor is getting more or less stars than they should. My friend saw this doctor recently and from what I hear, this person should not have a practice. I have a lot of experience with runarounds with doctors in an nother field of medicine and expected more from this field. It's quite disheartening to say the least to hear of yet another total failure in the medical field, when someone really needs help and gets the kind of advice a child could give. For people saying that folks who give bad ratings because they are junkies and just want pills, you are clearly either just here to make problems, or you yourself should probably get checked out because you clearly are off your rocker. This doctor, if not under review or investigation should be, in my opinion. If she has no fault, then there is no problem with that. Blindly defending someone who may be causing more harm than good in the medical field is both foolish and completely unhelpful I feel terrible for the people who have saught out help from this person and recieved the kind of response I've heard about. I can only reccomend that folks that have been let down by this system, maybe try to get together and help each other. You shouldn't have to take up the slack and do their jobs for them but clearly, these doctors have failed in their own jobs.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Terrible. Not compassionate at all. I went to her for her expertise and she just asks me what I think I should do. I dont know! Thats why I was there, to get an experts opinion! Then she tells me I should take an active role in my health. Since when does the Dr. tell you to diagnose and treat yourself? I go there actively looking for help and she acts like I am not making an effort to help myself. She tells you how she lives with chronic pain and acts like therefore you should be able to also. Sorry if we are all not as strong as you Fehlau!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

If you ever disagree with her she will punish you and even threaten you from her own spiritual beliefs. I will no longer see her for any reason.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Tried to get an appointment with her and was told would be over a month wait. Talked to some other friends and was advised that here was a local naturopathic doctore named dr. dave who was good. Went to see him and he was amazing. Thank god for the long wait with fehlau cause I found an amazing doctor in dave.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

This so called pain specialist IMHO is bipolar, I've seen her atleast 7 times. And 2 out of my visits were spent with her crying about her personal life. Than on 2 occasions she burst out yelling at me for merely asking about an alternative treatment I had researched. She's not a pain specialist by her own admission. Gp gets 4 hrs training in chronic pain. A vet receives 40 hrs training in chronic pain. Id go to a vet before returning to Fehlau. Is she still under investigation?

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Fehlau gave me life back! I can't thank her enough. She is compassionate, understanding, knowledgable, patient and kind. I never had to wait very long in the waiting room and the odd time I did, I didn't mind because she always took the time with me when I needed it. It seems 90% of the negative comments on here, come from the same person, using the same horrific grammar and nonsensical jibberish. I think the person bad mouthing this wonderful Dr. Is most likely very high maintenance, never able to be pleased and possibly a drug seeker with a severe mental disability and should not be taken seriously. I trust my life with Dr. Fehlau!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

A lovely lady who I would not hesitate to see again. Knowledgeable and honest. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Fehlau is a very kind and compassionate person with very good clinical skills specializing in Chronic Pain

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017