You may also like

Rate Dr. Alvin Pettle

Dr. Alvin Pettle's Ratings

Not impressed. His reputation is greater then his not-so-client-centred practice.
Front desk staff are not friendly & don't returns messages. Wait times are absurdly long - especially for paying customers. But the worst part is waiting for hours on end & getting very few minutes of his time (barely a 15min appt) during which he ate his lunch & nodded off due to lack of sleep -REALLY! And I paid $750 for this? What a joke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Pettle for 41 years. He is very knowledgable, thorough and very sensitive. His staff are very very friendly and professional. Dr. Pettle has helped me very much over the years...3 babies, ovary and fibroids issues. Cervical displasia, complete hysterectomy due to on going issues. He definitely is a fantastic doctor. He is worth the wait if there is one and that could be due to circumstance. If you go to a walk in clinic you are guaranteed to wait 2 or 3 hours. I recommend Dr. Pettle toy family and friends and I couldn't think of any other Doctor that gives me the help, healing and attention I need. Thank you so much for all the years you have been my doctor and hopefully many more years. Simply the best. My blessings to you always

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

His staff is extremely unprofessional. They rarely call you back or respond to faxes or telephone messages. Doctor Pettle is a good Doctor however, he will leave you high and dry if you have a serious medical emergency. Expect that when you have an appointment he will place someone else before you forcing you to wait an additional 2 to 3 hours to see him only to have him take you to another little room where they force you to renew your contract with them. At the moment he is putting new patients before his old ones and does not care if you need to see him urgently. Words - unresponsive, unreliable, and not dependable. Why settle?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Pettle the has helped me through menopause, sometimes speaks quickly and lots to absorb. I would like more handouts to read but very happy with services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2820183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr Pettle is fantastic!! I had scene 9 Gynecologist over the past 10 years and none showed the care and concern that was given to me. I had bleeding 240 days a year and clots that drained my hemoglobin down to 41. I started seeing Dr Pettle last year in August and with in a month the bleed was drastically reduced and within 3 months I started having regular cycles. He ran one test to find I had a thyroid disease that causes the issues I was having and now they are gone with proper management. He is a caring & wonderful doctor, Thank you Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had long periods of insomnia, headaches, weight gain, hot flashes,brain fog, hair loss, brittle nails,
I was tired all the time , didn't want sex I had bacterial vaginosis - a very annoying condition that no other doctor was able to treat. Dr Pettle helped me feel normal again
Thank you, thank you thank you ! God bless you Dr Pettle!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2773659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Staff are very rude, don't return phone calls, unprofessional attire for a work environment. (Grubby clothing - cut off jeans - more appropriate for laying around the house). Everything else is positive

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

For 17 years he has been the one Dr. who has helped me through the horrible of night sweats.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2753066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Really, really, really not worth the expense. Got no relief, no help whatsoever.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Thank you Dr Pettle and your staff. After suffering years/decades of really heavy cycles, depression, eventually MCI, fatigue, chronic iron anemia,breast cysts, loss of so many minerals and micronutrients, which resulted in loss of jobs, relationship problems and a lower quality of life I was diagnosed with a fibroid with previous possibility of adenomyosis-which is now confirmed. Options - hysterectomy, ablation? not interested..already had an ovarian cyst removed - no difference... did some research on natural ways to get rid of fibroids.. hormones, serrapeptase.. bio-identical hormones are what led me to Dr Pettle. I had an appt within 2 weeks, he knew right away and took care of me right away in a supportive kind way in no time... amazing... a few months of bio-identical hormones and the bleeding was under control, the fibroid had stabilized. Now I am feeling better than even in my twenties. He gave me my life back. My naturopath supported me through all of this with major change of diet (no carbs or sugar and organic) and supplements, serrapeptase to eat away the fibroid, therapist for stress, and now I am my normal! Its been 18 months of team effort by many and decades of struggle. Thank you Dr Pettle, you and your wonderful, kind understanding staff have made such a positive difference in so many peoples lives and in mine.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2736700].votes_count ]]