Ratings for Dr. Alvin Pettle

My appointment was set for over two hours ago and I am still sitting in the waiting room as I write this. The staff forgot who I was and many people who came after me have seen the doctor. When they called me to leave a reminder about my appointment the receptionist was curt and aggressive. Bio-identical progesterone has been a god sent for me. It improves my life in multiple ways, but I often wonder if there were any other doctors that would read my blood work and prescribe me the same thing.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

he can read your blood work and prescribe based on the results but the wait time and the rudeness and inefficiency of his family run office left me feeling like I had thrown my money out the window. There are so many better options available

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

There's no one else I'd trust with my health. Dr. Pettle is the best out there.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Pettle is amazing- knowledgable, thorough, caring. Sherry in his office is a pleasure to deal with as well. If you're looking for answers to your women's health issues he is the Dr to see.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Very disorganized and inconsistent with advice. Staff is terrible

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

The moment I met him the fear of gynaecologists disappeared. His wife is amazing and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

He has an incredibly busy practice so there are wait times. Always pleasant staff.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Pettle is very helpful and spends time with you. Therefore there is usually a backlog of patients. He knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

My opinion is that Dr Pettle is a very knowledgeable caring and busy doctor who has information that few other doctors have. It is a case of too many patients to serve sometimes. I have greatly benefited from his care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Pettle was the first doctor in my case that actually cared and listened. I find his CDs and litarature to be very helpful. Knowledge is power. He doesn't share his CDs to rave about himself they are recordings from his lectures and literature is from his book. I find Dr Pettle to be a balance between my naturopath and gynaecologist. You have to believe in the healing to be healed.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016