Ratings for Dr. James T. Martin

Get ready to seat and wait for more than two hours looking at the wall.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Great doctor. Very nice and helpful. Definitely recommend him but his staff is not very helpful

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Martin get off this site posting nice things about yourself. You are terrible. A liar. And the reason doctors cannot call in narcotics no more. Cause you stay doped up. How are you getting your pills now?????? From Alaya??

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I was injured at work in a car accident in 2010. I was diagnosed by workers comp neurologist Dr. K. with traumatic brain injury, cognitive impairment, neck and back injuries, migraines, severe insomnia and was put out of work. Under care of this doctor multiple tests and therapies were ordered: neurofeedback therapy,physical therapy, cognitive evaluation (done by Tallahassee Memory Disorder Clinic indicating cognitive impairment and insomnia due to TBI). Seven months after the accident I was seen by psychiatrist and diagnosed with PTSD, MDD, and Panic Disorder and also placed out of work. In January of 2012, under workers comp, my care was switched from Dr. K to Dr. Martin. The first visit with Dr. Martin was hour long. He tried to convince me that my symptoms are "psychological" and that I have no physical impairment at all despite all medical documentation showing otherwise. He also released me back to work with impairment rating of 0%. I lost everything - job, income,reputation.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Martin is wonderful. He is extremely knowlegable and very compassionate. He is the best of the best in the medical community.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

WAITED AN AVERAGE OF 1/12 HOURS TO BE SEEN THE FEW TIMES I HAVE SEEN HIM.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Martin was very knowledgable and polite. His bed-side-manner made the test that I had to have much more tolerable. I would go to him again.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

got in a car accident. referred to dr martin for neck injury. 2years later i am worse off and martin quit treating me and never helped me. he is a weirdo and acted like he was high on drugs at my appts.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

(CHP) Dr. Martin cares! He was there for me when my doctor was out of town. The diagnosis was difficult, and not a good one, but he kept looking until he figured out what was going and then, on his own time, followed up with me to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

We LOVE Dr. Martin. He is the best! His wife is also a pediatrician at the same practice. Drs. Bunnell and Elzie are great too.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. James T. Martin's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1976)

Delta Dental