Ratings for Dr. Navtej S. Purewal

HE IS A VERY CARING DR AND I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Arrogant and not helpful.Went on and on about how fibromyalia is not a legitimate illness. I wasn't even there about fibromyalgia. He was unable to offer any help about my illness and walked out of the room. Did I mention how rude he is? Then he sent a bill for nearly $700 for the privilege!!! Avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

When I walked into his office the first time and waited in the exam room for him, I remember him coming in and saying hello and it was very difficult to understand him. After sitting with him for a while, it became much easier to understand him and he even explained my MRI to me, which was berry helpful. He told me I had a slight tear in my disc which was causing my pain. He recommended physical therapy, which surprised me because most pain doctors only do injections or prescribe medications, not the case with him. I will say that for those have troubles with accents, he may not be the best doctor for you, but he was very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Very rude,disrespectful,very unhelpful,judjemental, doesn't care about his patients,just a very mean person I wouldn't recommend him to my worse enemy

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Navtej S. Purewal's Credentials

• Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India (Grad. 1983)