Ratings for Dr. Peter Groenewald

Dr. P. Groenewald is doing the best he can...Drs. are very busy in Yorkton..we need to be patient..I have been with Dr. G. for at least seven years and plan on staying...his receptionist is very busy so no complaints..

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I am very disappointed with Groenwald. When I came to him with Chronic headaches, he brushed it off as not eating breakfast in the mornings when I clearly stated that I did indeed eat every morning. Doesn't listen to the patient.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Love this doctor, I find he pleasant actually, he's really good and thorough with my kids and doesn't just throw antibiotics at them like most dr in yorkton. I also find his receptionist Adrian very good to deal with and 9 time out of 10 very accommodating. Glad he's my doctor!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. groenewald is my current family doctor and I cannot stand him and his partner, Dr. Merring. Dr. G is often late due to the plethora of smoke breaks he takes. I was but on a strong medication and told to. Heck up with him in two months, so when I made the appt I arrived to have a whole new dr who knew nothing about my and why i was on that medication. When I had broken my finger he went against the specialists orders and did it the fast way so I wouldn't have to come in every week. I know a finger is no big deal, but it is really frustrating because it did not heal properly and still hurts a year and a half later. He is judgmental and makes up feel bad for things you have done in your life. He speeds through your appointment. He is rude and unprofessional. I had asked to see a psychiatrist because he had been trying to just put me on different medications and he told me they would call me in a few days, but it has been a month now and I still have not heard from either. And then his receptionist. She is a piece of work. Very rude (you'll see that in many reviews) and never answers her phone. I will call seven times through out a day and never got an answer.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Groenewald was excellent. His receptionist was combative, aggressive, and rude. I was seen by Dr. Groenewald at the CMC walk-in clinic. Due to not having a family doctor, he told me he would see me at his office and take me as a patient. When I phoned on January 25th 2017 and made an appointment I forgot where I wrote it down. Upon calling back on February 1st 2017 to check when my appointment was I was told I didn't have an appointment by the same receptionist. She also told me that Dr. Groenwald was not my doctor. I gave her as much detail as I could, told her when approximately I made the appointment, I told her I remember talking to her, and that I remember it being at approximately 9 AM next week. She got aggressive and rude with me when I said: "I remember making the appointment with you, are you sure you didn't misspell my name?" She ended the call by saying "Due to your attitude we will not be accepting you as a patient". At no point in time did I escalate this situation, but I do understand it can be hard to be wrong. I am sure that in the next week I will get a phone call asking why I missed an appointment. I guess the hunt for a new doctor continues.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Very knowledgable...friendly and helpful. Happy to Doctor with him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

il est un compagnon de travail dur très occupé. Il n'a pas hésité à répondre à vos questions que vous avez pour lui

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

For the review about Dr Groenewald being in treatment. For the so called concerned patient. What would you have a Dr that supposedly went or 10 that should have.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Groenewald is professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. I was very happy to have had him as a Dr. I received the best treatment possible and am on the mend. Thank-you so much!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. G for over 2 years now. He is knowledgeable and has a great manner when dealing with any issue I've had. Very happy I was able to get in as a patient. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016