My mother had this doctor while in the hospital. We tried to track him down to discuss her condition and could never be found. When he showed up for rounds 1 night he had the gall to complain about his back pain in front of 3 elderly women who were very very ill. A pompous jack***.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Honestly, the only people who have a problem with this doctor are the hypocrites who say they want the straightforward truth, however as soon as it is given they are upset. I've had no problems. Very kind, considerate and understanding. As for smoking, you work countless hours and let's see how you handle your day! No complaints on my end, uttermost respect!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I think Dr. G is amazing. I spent over a year being misdiagnosed and with one visit to him, he was able to diagnose my rare disease and help me get into a specialist right away. He took me on as his patient and i have been going to him ever since. I find he listens to me, has always had a great bedside manner and i love his honesty. He never talks down to me and treats me like a person. I find him to be a very knowledgeable and caring person especially when it comes to my progressive disease. My only wish would be that he had a full time/year round practice. We need more Doctors like Dr G. He's the best!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

hes terrible my boyfriend had a broken ankle and he told him its not, even with the xray he was cursing in the emergency room and went on smoke breaks every 10 min!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr.grownewald is good doctor. Sometimes he is late or sick.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have just started seeing Dr Groenewald an have found the experience positive. I find that he is down to earth and has great bedside manner. He treated me with respect and didn't talk like he was a superior to me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Groenewald since 2007. He is helpful and I have never had any issues in my interactions with him. He is excellent with babies and children.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Wouldn't see me in yorkton ER and had a nurse tell me to go to the walk in clinic after an hour of waiting. The ER seemed pretty quiet that day and I was the only one in the waiting room. His arrogance is atrocious. He tends to miss checking on his inpatients at the hospital or calls in to check on them without ever seeing them. Very unprofessional and grumpy.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

From my experience with Dr Groenewald . I have learned not to blindly trust him with anything . His overconfident arrogance in prescription writing and treatment caused me terrible setbacks . Resulting in my loss of a fantastic job and terrible debilitating pain . Numerous American Doctors who know of how he treated me said in the states they would be sued for doing the exact opposite of what needs to be done , which is how he treated me . Soon I will submit a very detailed complaint to the College of Physicians and Surgeons .This is another example of a general practitioner having absolute power to guess at the occasional diagnosis . This is dangerous and should not be tolerated . If this Dr. Had just been honest with me and said he needed to look into properly treating me or asked the specialists I had call him I would still have my job and be healthy not depressed and feeling doomed like I do now . I know he is knowledgeable in many areas yet so careless and irresponsible with my health needs . I used to think the Doctor was someone trustworthy and cautious . Now I see completely unrepentant, "sorry you fell through the cracks ," attitude .

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Peter Groenewald's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My mother had this doctor while in the hospital. We tried to track him down to discuss her condition and could never be found. When he showed up for rounds 1 ni..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly, the only people who have a problem with this doctor are the hypocrites who say they want the straightforward truth, however as soon as it is given the..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. G is amazing. I spent over a year being misdiagnosed and with one visit to him, he was able to diagnose my rare disease and help me get into a speci..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Chain smoker, grumpy, not punctual, curt, no bedside manners, rushes through patients, now you see him, now you don't!"

July 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "hes terrible my boyfriend had a broken ankle and he told him its not, even with the xray he was cursing in the emergency room and went on smoke breaks every 10 ..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.grownewald is good doctor. Sometimes he is late or sick."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have just started seeing Dr Groenewald an have found the experience positive. I find that he is down to earth and has great bedside manner. He treated me wit..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Groenewald since 2007. He is helpful and I have never had any issues in my interactions with him. He is excellent with babies and chil..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Wouldn't see me in yorkton ER and had a nurse tell me to go to the walk in clinic after an hour of waiting. The ER seemed pretty quiet that day and I was the o..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "From my experience with Dr Groenewald . I have learned not to blindly trust him with anything . His overconfident arrogance in prescription writing and treat..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is excellent! I seen him a couple times in the ER and he was very helpful. I then seen him in the walk in clinic and again I got excellent treatment..."

December 18, 2014