Ratings for Dr. Peter Groenewald

For the review about Dr Groenewald being in treatment. For the so called concerned patient. What would you have a Dr that supposedly went or 10 that should have.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Groenewald is professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. I was very happy to have had him as a Dr. I received the best treatment possible and am on the mend. Thank-you so much!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. G for over 2 years now. He is knowledgeable and has a great manner when dealing with any issue I've had. Very happy I was able to get in as a patient. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

This Dr. really knows his stuff! I found him to be very honest, kind & compassionate. I like his personality for the most part. Everyone gets cranky once in awhile, right? Let's give credit where credit is due. Thank you , Dr. Groenewald, for serving your patients! Yorkton needs you!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I do not believe this man is a Doctor.No qualified professional doctor behaves like this man. He just hasn't been found out yet.A lot of these imports land in Yorkton and the patients of the town pay the price.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

He has been my family Dr for over 8 years. He really is a great doctor, he knows his stuff. Sure he's busy and rushed at times, but what doctor isn't? It's a thankless job most days , likely why we have so few physicians in the first place. I find him to be direct, yet humorous, some people may mistake this for sarcasm. Some people like sugar coated responses, he doesn't tend to do this, but he's not a Kindergarden teacher. I always felt he was sympathetic and got me the tests I required. If you ask someone "how are you"? and they tell you they are tired or their back hurts etc...you asked! It's a tough job, so be respectful and realize they are human too, we all get cranky and over worked, we all have our vices. I'd prefer someone to take a much needed break for 10 minutes, instead of burn out....think about it, he probably barely gets a decent lunch in most days. What he does on his break is his own business, personally I'd rather rate his abilities as a Dr, which I've found to be excellent.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

My mother had this doctor while in the hospital. We tried to track him down to discuss her condition and could never be found. When he showed up for rounds 1 night he had the gall to complain about his back pain in front of 3 elderly women who were very very ill. A pompous jack***.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Honestly, the only people who have a problem with this doctor are the hypocrites who say they want the straightforward truth, however as soon as it is given they are upset. I've had no problems. Very kind, considerate and understanding. As for smoking, you work countless hours and let's see how you handle your day! No complaints on my end, uttermost respect!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I think Dr. G is amazing. I spent over a year being misdiagnosed and with one visit to him, he was able to diagnose my rare disease and help me get into a specialist right away. He took me on as his patient and i have been going to him ever since. I find he listens to me, has always had a great bedside manner and i love his honesty. He never talks down to me and treats me like a person. I find him to be a very knowledgeable and caring person especially when it comes to my progressive disease. My only wish would be that he had a full time/year round practice. We need more Doctors like Dr G. He's the best!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Chain smoker, grumpy, not punctual, curt, no bedside manners, rushes through patients, now you see him, now you don't!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015