You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter Groenewald

This Dr. really knows his stuff! I found him to be very honest, kind & compassionate. I like his personality for the most part. Everyone gets cranky once in awhile, right? Let's give credit where credit is due. Thank you , Dr. Groenewald, for serving your patients! Yorkton needs you!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I do not believe this man is a Doctor.No qualified professional doctor behaves like this man. He just hasn't been found out yet.A lot of these imports land in Yorkton and the patients of the town pay the price.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

He has been my family Dr for over 8 years. He really is a great doctor, he knows his stuff. Sure he's busy and rushed at times, but what doctor isn't? It's a thankless job most days , likely why we have so few physicians in the first place. I find him to be direct, yet humorous, some people may mistake this for sarcasm. Some people like sugar coated responses, he doesn't tend to do this, but he's not a Kindergarden teacher. I always felt he was sympathetic and got me the tests I required. If you ask someone "how are you"? and they tell you they are tired or their back hurts etc...you asked! It's a tough job, so be respectful and realize they are human too, we all get cranky and over worked, we all have our vices. I'd prefer someone to take a much needed break for 10 minutes, instead of burn out....think about it, he probably barely gets a decent lunch in most days. What he does on his break is his own business, personally I'd rather rate his abilities as a Dr, which I've found to be excellent.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

My mother had this doctor while in the hospital. We tried to track him down to discuss her condition and could never be found. When he showed up for rounds 1 night he had the gall to complain about his back pain in front of 3 elderly women who were very very ill. A pompous jack***.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Honestly, the only people who have a problem with this doctor are the hypocrites who say they want the straightforward truth, however as soon as it is given they are upset. I've had no problems. Very kind, considerate and understanding. As for smoking, you work countless hours and let's see how you handle your day! No complaints on my end, uttermost respect!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I think Dr. G is amazing. I spent over a year being misdiagnosed and with one visit to him, he was able to diagnose my rare disease and help me get into a specialist right away. He took me on as his patient and i have been going to him ever since. I find he listens to me, has always had a great bedside manner and i love his honesty. He never talks down to me and treats me like a person. I find him to be a very knowledgeable and caring person especially when it comes to my progressive disease. My only wish would be that he had a full time/year round practice. We need more Doctors like Dr G. He's the best!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

hes terrible my boyfriend had a broken ankle and he told him its not, even with the xray he was cursing in the emergency room and went on smoke breaks every 10 min!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr.grownewald is good doctor. Sometimes he is late or sick.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have just started seeing Dr Groenewald an have found the experience positive. I find that he is down to earth and has great bedside manner. He treated me with respect and didn't talk like he was a superior to me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Peter Groenewald's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr. really knows his stuff! I found him to be very honest, kind & compassionate. I like his personality for the most part. Everyone gets cranky once in aw..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I do not believe this man is a Doctor.No qualified professional doctor behaves like this man. He just hasn't been found out yet.A lot of these imports land in ..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He has been my family Dr for over 8 years. He really is a great doctor, he knows his stuff. Sure he's busy and rushed at times, but what doctor isn't? It's a th..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My mother had this doctor while in the hospital. We tried to track him down to discuss her condition and could never be found. When he showed up for rounds 1 ni..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly, the only people who have a problem with this doctor are the hypocrites who say they want the straightforward truth, however as soon as it is given the..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. G is amazing. I spent over a year being misdiagnosed and with one visit to him, he was able to diagnose my rare disease and help me get into a speci..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Chain smoker, grumpy, not punctual, curt, no bedside manners, rushes through patients, now you see him, now you don't!"

July 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "hes terrible my boyfriend had a broken ankle and he told him its not, even with the xray he was cursing in the emergency room and went on smoke breaks every 10 ..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.grownewald is good doctor. Sometimes he is late or sick."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have just started seeing Dr Groenewald an have found the experience positive. I find that he is down to earth and has great bedside manner. He treated me wit..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Groenewald since 2007. He is helpful and I have never had any issues in my interactions with him. He is excellent with babies and chil..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Wouldn't see me in yorkton ER and had a nurse tell me to go to the walk in clinic after an hour of waiting. The ER seemed pretty quiet that day and I was the o..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "From my experience with Dr Groenewald . I have learned not to blindly trust him with anything . His overconfident arrogance in prescription writing and treat..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is excellent! I seen him a couple times in the ER and he was very helpful. I then seen him in the walk in clinic and again I got excellent treatment..."

December 18, 2014