Ratings for Dr. Gregory Clarke

Dr. Clarke gave me my life back! I needed a total knee replacement in my late 40s, but he encouraged me to wait as long as possible. When he thought it was time, I wasn't ready... 4 months later I was begging. I was on a waiting list & Angela in his office got me in for surgery with 6 months. She was always patient when I called with questions, etc. Dr. Clarke listened to what I had to say; understood my worries & fears & encouraged me along the way. It has been a year now & I am looking forward to enjoying summer for the first time in 3-4 years... pain free! Only negative... physiotherapist (can't remember his name) needs to be taught how to respect clients and their privacy... learn to treat patients with dignity. Highly recommend Dr. Gregory Clarke!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Just seen dr Clark for the second time this man has a problem with people and understanding pain I had to tell him I wanted a MRI to see what was wrong because he didn't think I needed one and then 3 weeks later tells me it's unrepairable what he didn't know is I overheard him in the next room explaining to a doctor he had to call that it partially was his fault that I had to wait so long I am so frustrated

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Staff great! Waiting time over an hour for consult: bedside manners non existent, robot like interactions: diagnosis was fantastic and prevented useless suggestions from family health care prof reference cortisone shots not good, very closed minded on pain medications-prefers strong opioids for patients when not needed, very closed mined on alternative pain solutions...

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Clarke repaired my severed ACL. He was no-nonsense but extremely good!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

After a really lomg wait at his office I did not find Dr. Clarke to be particularly helpful. I left feeling quite discouraged.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Best Doctor there is, he did my hip replacement surgery after another doctor screwed up the first surgery...it's because of him that I was able to walk normal again and I was only 36 when I had the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr Clarke was awesome and answered all my questions that I had. My only problem was the rudeness of my nurses on surgical unit of VR. They alone would stop anyone from having another surgery in that unit!!

Submitted September 28, 2015

Amazing surgeon! Courteous and he knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Travel over 7 hours, just to hear "what are you here for" and "I'm confused". Was not impressed at all.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Very bad outcome on joint replacement and poor follow-up. Bad experience overall.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015