You may also like

Best Doctor there is, he did my hip replacement surgery after another doctor screwed up the first surgery...it's because of him that I was able to walk normal again and I was only 36 when I had the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr Clarke was awesome and answered all my questions that I had. My only problem was the rudeness of my nurses on surgical unit of VR. They alone would stop anyone from having another surgery in that unit!!

Submitted September 28, 2015

Amazing surgeon! Courteous and he knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Best Dr. ever. Dr. Clark gave me a hip replacement last Aug. I feel it was a total 100%. My husband is now waiting for 2 knee replacements. We have such great faith in Dr. Clark .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

It was a long drive followed by a long wait. I agree with the last comment about Dr Clarke's bedside manner. He painted a really hopeless picture of my knee condition ( for the future) I asked my doc for a referral elsewhere!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Clarke may be an excellent in his field of knowledge but his bed side manners is very poor. He answered a telephone call in the middle of our office visit and than dismissed us after we drove two hours for the appointment and waited two hours to see him. He did not even give us a chance to ask questions. :( He needs to realize a patients time is just as important as his.Maybe it is time to start using technology with these follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Saw Dr Clarke early Nov and he told me I needed both hips replaced. Got a call the end of Mar. asking me if I wanted one done on Apr 16. Had great success, now waiting to have the other one done. He is an excellent surgeon, good sense of humour and doesn't talk down to you. I would recommend him to everyone. Even the VON nurses admired his neat incision! I give him a 5 rating(it wouldn't let me click on the ratings above)

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Amazing!! I had previously gone to another surgeon who decided not to fix the entire problem. I was refered to Dr. Clarke afterwards and he fixed my ACL so that it is as good as new. I would recommend him every time!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Gregory Clarke's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor there is, he did my hip replacement surgery after another doctor screwed up the first surgery...it's because of him that I was able to walk normal a..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Clarke was awesome and answered all my questions that I had. My only problem was the rudeness of my nurses on surgical unit of VR. They alone would stop an..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing surgeon! Courteous and he knows what he's doing!"

September 25, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Travel over 7 hours, just to hear "what are you here for" and "I'm confused". Was not impressed at all. "

June 14, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Very bad outcome on joint replacement and poor follow-up. Bad experience overall. "

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr. ever. Dr. Clark gave me a hip replacement last Aug. I feel it was a total 100%. My husband is now waiting for 2 knee replacements. We have such great ..."

November 27, 2014