Ratings for Dr. Gregory Clarke

Dr. Clarke repaired my severed ACL. He was no-nonsense but extremely good!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

After a really lomg wait at his office I did not find Dr. Clarke to be particularly helpful. I left feeling quite discouraged.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Best Doctor there is, he did my hip replacement surgery after another doctor screwed up the first surgery...it's because of him that I was able to walk normal again and I was only 36 when I had the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr Clarke was awesome and answered all my questions that I had. My only problem was the rudeness of my nurses on surgical unit of VR. They alone would stop anyone from having another surgery in that unit!!

Submitted September 28, 2015

Amazing surgeon! Courteous and he knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Travel over 7 hours, just to hear "what are you here for" and "I'm confused". Was not impressed at all.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Very bad outcome on joint replacement and poor follow-up. Bad experience overall.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Best Dr. ever. Dr. Clark gave me a hip replacement last Aug. I feel it was a total 100%. My husband is now waiting for 2 knee replacements. We have such great faith in Dr. Clark .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

It was a long drive followed by a long wait. I agree with the last comment about Dr Clarke's bedside manner. He painted a really hopeless picture of my knee condition ( for the future) I asked my doc for a referral elsewhere!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Clarke may be an excellent in his field of knowledge but his bed side manners is very poor. He answered a telephone call in the middle of our office visit and than dismissed us after we drove two hours for the appointment and waited two hours to see him. He did not even give us a chance to ask questions. :( He needs to realize a patients time is just as important as his.Maybe it is time to start using technology with these follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014