Ratings for Dr. Robert Donevan

What a wonderful, kind and caring, man! Dr. Donavan was very respectful to my concern. He pulled up a chair, and went over my chart, asking me question after question until we found answers. I found him very through, and patient. One of the best Doctors out there!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

I feel he is OK. I saw him and he was very much in a hurry, did not have much opinion, refered. With no results, seems to have no personal interest or initiative to solve the medical problem I am having for years. The ok part is that he is nice and does refer rather than dismiss the issue all together. I am surprised to see the number of great ratings he has?

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Doc. Donevan has been my family doc since I can remember. He has always been one of the nicest men I have ever met. He does not over prescribe and follows directions from my other doctors properly. I am proud to say he is my family doctor. Thanks Dr. Donevan!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

He is the most kind, caring, compassionate Dr. I have ever experienced. He is extremely sensitive to issues that are sensitive to you, and has never made me feel like I had to keep anything inside for fear of him belittling me, for problems in my control, but havn't won the battle in. He is the most encouraging, compasionate Doctor, and being from the city, moving here, feel blessed to have him, considering all the complaints about not being able to get a Dr. in a small town, not only did I get one, I got the best one I have ever had knowledge wise, and especially in dealing with people as human beings and not a chart. Also he is as punctual as he can be (considering it seems half the town is in there anytime I go), and if you need to see him with no notice the office does the best they can to get you in.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

Kind and gentle. Does not get upset if you disagree with him. Takes time to make sure you fully understand his findings and what he would like you to do about them. All around super doctor.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

i am very happy with him. fine him very thoughtful and concerned.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Very helpful always makes you feel better after you see him. You know that he will handle your concerns in a caring and professional manner.I trust his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

Always been good to me. Even before he was my family doctor. Helped me when I found out I was a type 2 diabetic, helped me lose weight, and is helpping me to quit smoking.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

Super Doctor!! Great with kids and on the ball in the delivery room.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Great bedside manner. Takes the time to explain all questions I asked. I would definitely refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007