Ratings for Dr. Clarissa Wallace

Dr. Wallace has been my specialist for 18 years. She is amazing. Very knowledgeable, humble, friendly and punctual. I am sorry she is retiring.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I've had NO regrets with my choice of receiving two pancreas islet transplants, which Dr. C Wallace suggested back in 2010. My body no longer able to sense extremely low blood glucose levels (hypoglycemia under 4.0) was labelled brittle. My first transplant was June 26, 2012, and the second July 30, 2014. This was done at the University of Alberta hospital in Edmonton. I have family living there also which was even better. I've achieve better blood glucose levels and also sense my hypoglycemia symptoms. Dr. Wallace, thanks for your professional care and concern. Wishing the very best in your future position, training and educating many more doctors!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Wallace since I was diagnosed in 2006 and she has always been an amazing endocrinologist! She is a wonderful woman and I am sad that I will not be able to say farewell to her when she retires. I let my patient status fall behind and now I need to get a referral again. NOT making an appointment and sitting in my doctors office just to get a referral to go to another appointment...LOL I had nothing but great experiences with this office and helping me with maintaining my diabetes.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

A most wonderful, helpful, caring person. She has added years onto my life!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Worest endocrinologist ever. Difinately bottom of barrel quality. This women is do old and out of date that she probably has not even taken a course in 40 years. As a result of 10 years being a patient of hers I am currently in the hospital waiting for quadruple bypass surgery. Her mismanagement and poor advice and medications directly contributed to this worse case complication of diabetes.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Wallace is the best Endocrinologist around as far as I am concerned. Shes been mine for over 15 years. I have referred people to her and they have thanked me because she has fixed them and they feel great. I hate to see her retire later this year. She will be missed big time.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

She has been my Endocrinologist for 25 years. She is the absolute best Dr for diabetes I've ever spoken to. She is Type 1 herself. Too bad she's retiring.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I have been with Dr Wallace for 17-18 years, and she is the best! just love her!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

An amazing Human being....and Doctor....very privileged to have met her...changed my life...

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Wallace managed to figure out that I had a very rare condition when many, many other doctors over many, many years did not. On the other hand I found comprehensive communication of that information to myself and the other doctors I see did not happen. It was only years later when I saw her again on my long journey to try to diagnose my ongoing and very serious "mysterious" symptoms that I was able through vigorous questioning of Dr Wallace able to understand what was never explained to me the first time. I wonder if the first time around it was thought I was too uneducated to be able to comprehend the complexities of a rare condition. Not impressed by the lack of disclosure of my condition. Impressed that Dr. Wallace was able to figure it out when many others were not.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016