Ratings for Dr. Clarissa Wallace

Dr. Wallace managed to figure out that I had a very rare condition when many, many other doctors over many, many years did not. On the other hand I found comprehensive communication of that information to myself and the other doctors I see did not happen. It was only years later when I saw her again on my long journey to try to diagnose my ongoing and very serious "mysterious" symptoms that I was able through vigorous questioning of Dr Wallace able to understand what was never explained to me the first time. I wonder if the first time around it was thought I was too uneducated to be able to comprehend the complexities of a rare condition. Not impressed by the lack of disclosure of my condition. Impressed that Dr. Wallace was able to figure it out when many others were not.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Saved my life by identifying a rare disease I had.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

My discussions with Dr. Wallace gave me the feeling that she is competent, knowledgeable and engaged in giving a proper diagnosis for her patients medical issues. She has surrounded her self with staff that compliment her style and attentiveness. I feel privileged to be a patient and it is apparent to me and other reviewers that she is truly has a passion for what she does.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Wallace has been my end for 10+ years she's the most wonderful lady . takes my personal emails when I have questions and even gave me a call at home to see how I was doing when walking her dog one day what dr. Does that !? Only the most caring ! Love her and would recommend her to anyone who's in need of a knowledgeable personable very caring endo. 💜

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Very knowledgable and helpful, cares about your health.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Parking is expensive around the area, and sometimes hard to find so leave lots of extra time. Dr Wallace is down to earth and so super nice. She really values the input of her patients in their own care. She has her office directly across from Royal Columbian Hospital so I believe she works closely with them. Every time I've gone in, I've waited maybe 5-10 minutes most unless there's been an emergency, and I mean a real emergency not just taking phone calls from patients who ran out of Meds because they weren't watching their own prescriptions properly. I would heartily recommend her to anyone needing an endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I’ve seen many doctors and specialists as I suffer from FMS/CFS/ME. I would gladly travel 2x as far to see her.What an amazing Doctor and a wonderful person. She listened with great care and did not rush me. She made me feel comfortable even during the physical exam, and I’m a shy person. Her whole energy and manner is 100% focused on your problem. She is highly respected and knowledgeable, intuitive yet down to earth and easy to talk to.I did not get yet another a miracle pill, but got empowered to continue also with energetic healing and other ways that help.She treats her patients on the Hippocratic model, having great understanding of the whole person. Her report also came quickly and her wonderful spirit showed through it.My family Doctor commented what a very nice and caring person Dr. Wallace must be. I have the greatest admiration for this doctor and feel really blessed to know her. Her Receptionist is also wonderful, helpful and kind.I lift my cup of mocca to you Dr.Wallace:)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

She is highly recommended. The most competent doctor I know at diagnosis and resolving diabetic problems. I owe her caring nature and ability to keep up to date on current knowledge for my wellbeing. She respects the patients time they take to see her as the most I have waited is 5 minutes. It is a privilege to be her patient.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

She is very knowledgeable and cares about patients so much, very very friendly and has a very warm personality.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Perfect. I don't see her because I am better thanks to hear. She explains options well, and really knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010