Ratings for Dr. Clarissa Wallace

I have been seeing Dr. Wallace since I was diagnosed in 2006 and she has always been an amazing endocrinologist! She is a wonderful woman and I am sad that I will not be able to say farewell to her when she retires. I let my patient status fall behind and now I need to get a referral again. NOT making an appointment and sitting in my doctors office just to get a referral to go to another appointment...LOL I had nothing but great experiences with this office and helping me with maintaining my diabetes.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

A most wonderful, helpful, caring person. She has added years onto my life!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Worest endocrinologist ever. Difinately bottom of barrel quality. This women is do old and out of date that she probably has not even taken a course in 40 years. As a result of 10 years being a patient of hers I am currently in the hospital waiting for quadruple bypass surgery. Her mismanagement and poor advice and medications directly contributed to this worse case complication of diabetes.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Wallace is the best Endocrinologist around as far as I am concerned. Shes been mine for over 15 years. I have referred people to her and they have thanked me because she has fixed them and they feel great. I hate to see her retire later this year. She will be missed big time.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

She has been my Endocrinologist for 25 years. She is the absolute best Dr for diabetes I've ever spoken to. She is Type 1 herself. Too bad she's retiring.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I have been with Dr Wallace for 17-18 years, and she is the best! just love her!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

An amazing Human being....and Doctor....very privileged to have met her...changed my life...

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Wallace managed to figure out that I had a very rare condition when many, many other doctors over many, many years did not. On the other hand I found comprehensive communication of that information to myself and the other doctors I see did not happen. It was only years later when I saw her again on my long journey to try to diagnose my ongoing and very serious "mysterious" symptoms that I was able through vigorous questioning of Dr Wallace able to understand what was never explained to me the first time. I wonder if the first time around it was thought I was too uneducated to be able to comprehend the complexities of a rare condition. Not impressed by the lack of disclosure of my condition. Impressed that Dr. Wallace was able to figure it out when many others were not.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Saved my life by identifying a rare disease I had.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

My discussions with Dr. Wallace gave me the feeling that she is competent, knowledgeable and engaged in giving a proper diagnosis for her patients medical issues. She has surrounded her self with staff that compliment her style and attentiveness. I feel privileged to be a patient and it is apparent to me and other reviewers that she is truly has a passion for what she does.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016