Ratings for Dr. Mark Chor

My mother was diagnosed with early onset alzheimer's after a car accident. Dr. Chor was her doctor, I took her to see him and he told me the situation/accident could have been avoided if I had brought my mother in before for testing. I left in tears and switched my mother's doctor. He has no compassion, no filter and should retire.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

My family has been with him for a few years now and we all want to leave. My sister is a social worker and knows and understands depression and anxiety and how to approach the use of meds for it. She whent for help and he told her she just needed to work out more.. He also found a hardened lump in my boob that hurts on and off for over a year in the some spot and he has not done anything about it,

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Our family of five have been patients of Dr. Mark Chor for over 20 years. His no nonsense approach gets the facts, and gets the job done. Over the years, he has recommended the best specialists to look after our medical needs when required. Since moving out of town (6 years ago), we still make the three hour round trip to see Dr. Chor for all our medical needs and physicals. His is efficient and always very friendly. And a huge shout out to Marg running the office. Marg has been a terrific lady to deal with. Quick to get us appointments and follow up visits. ~THE MULLEN FAMILY~

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Wost Doctor I've seen in my life. I had to leave Glazier and drive down to Whitby in order to get the help I need although it was evident to him that I need anti-biotics. He has no concept of how to deal with patients from diverse communities.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I HAVE ASTHMA AND I USE A PUFFER SO I CAN BREATH. I HAD TO SEE HIM BECAUSE MY DOCTOR WAS AWAY. HE LEANED OVER CLOSE TO MY FACE AND BASICALLY CALLED ME LIAR AND REFUSED TO FILL MY ASTHMA PUFFER . HE TALKED DOWN TO ME AND WAS VERY ARROGANT LIKE I WAS WASTING HIS TIME. I HAD TO SEE A DIFFERENT DOCTOR THE NEXT DAY TO GET MY ASTHMA PUFFER. A WASTE OF THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS MONEY FOR A SECOND APPOINTMENT THAT WAS NOT NECESSARY AT ALL. JUST THE FAULT OF A LOUSY DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

My wife and I are grateful to Dr. Chor for handling our health issues in a caring and professional manner over the past ten years. He is confident in what he recommends but would not hesitate to obtain specialist opinion whenever required. People may sometimes misunderstand him for his no nonsense type of attitude but he is focused on what he does and has a good knowledge of the subject. A word of praise also to Dr. Chor’s secretary, Marg. She is so friendly and helpful, always with a smile and a good sense of humour. She is spot on with administrative matters, a great communicator, and has a deep sense of service. Nothing to complain.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Chor is very professional. His bed side manner is precise and to the point. If your health is at stake I don't need a sugar coating rather tell me how it is and the necessary ways to get back into a proper state of health. He is thorough. I trust his opinion.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Agree 100% with ALL Reviews! If there are REPEATED COMPLAINTS, so much that there is a PATTERN of behavior, then potential/actual patients and governing bodies should believe these posts! We don’t band together to write posts! Bedside manner is horrendous. NO EYE CONTACT-doesn’t take his eyes off his computer screen. I was very nervous re. a test result and started to cry. He said NOTHING, simply handed me a kleenex while never taking his eyes off his screen! Told me I was “FAT” (15 lbs overweight?!): very UNPROFESSIONAL and DOWNRIGHT RUDE! I sustained an injury and could hardly walk but he made me book appointments just for a related and ongoing prescription! He made me do movements that caused more pain. Don't dare address 1+ health concern (1+ appt = more $) or ask educated questions as he’s the Dr/God and we’re just dumb patients. He’s far TOO IMPORTANT to complete required forms and is the epitome of ARROGANCE. He is ARCHAIC and SHOULD RETIRE to make way for more ‘modern’ Doctors.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Worst beside manner ever. Rude and unprofessional. I was a new patient, and went in for my pysical. Came into the room after asking me to change into the gown without knocking. I was still naked and asked him for some privacy. He did. When he came back he was measuring me (and later telling me I was obese, although the bmi charts tell me i am not) and I was holding my gown closed at the back as I am somewhat modest espcially around men and he swatted my hand away.No filter at all, says what he wants and as I said, has no concept of giiving a female patient some privacy.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Chor has a very poor bedside manner and has given up on my chronic syndrome due to lack of easy answers.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011