Ratings for Dr. Albert Benhaim

ALORS.....C'ETAIT VRAIMENT LE TEMPS SON ARROGANCE ET L'OGNORANCE SON EQUIPE ADM. LAISSE A DESIRER! CERTAINEMENT LES MEDECINS FONT LEUR MIEUX....ET ILS N'ONT RIEN AVEC TOUT CES CHOSES ADM........... NO COMMENT!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Je vous suggère fortement de vous trouver un autre médecin moins négligent et plus préoccupé par votre santé que par l'argent qu'il peut faire.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

J'étais un patient du Dr.Benhaim depuis l'ouverture de sa clinique et j'ai été très désappointé d'apprendre qu'il ne serait absent pour une période indéterminée. Je me suis senti abandonné. Ses patients auraient du etre avisés et qu'un autre médecin prendrait la relève pendant son absence. Pour ma part, j'ai investi des milliers de dollars pour ma santé et tout à coup je me retrouve sans médecin. Dr. Benhaim est pour moi irremplaçable, j'ai trouvé un médecin de famille à St-Sauveur mais je n'ai plus cette confiance que j'avais à la clinique Physimed.

Submitted June 3, 2015

Doctor Benhaim has been our physician for over 20 years. He has been fantastatic for my entire family and friends , my wife, my kids as well as my parents. He is the most efficient doctor, with great advice and a terrific ability to refer u quickly for tests or to great specialists whenever we needed it. His clinic is very well equipped and very well run with multiple services. It is like a small hospital. He diagnosed me with a heart condition years ago and since then he helped me turn my life around. I was told that he has been on a sabbatical for a few months, I hope he comes back to work quickly.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

He has been our family doctor for more than 20 years. He is more of a business man than a doctor. When it comes to give you the bilan de santé results, he will ask you about your personal/business life rather than discussing your medical results. You should have a good private insurance since he recommends so many different tests (MRI, ultrasound,....) for no relevant reason! The only good thing is he takes his time to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr.Albert Benhaim is my & Family (4 pers ) Doc .. For 23 years excellent Doc .very Good reputation so ........busy doctor! His philosophy is preventive medicine. Very accurate on his diagnostic . Prescribes medication cautiously. Great clinic, little bit pricy but no need to run to multiple Doctors or hospital you could do your"bilan Sante " within few hours . Due to his good reputation he is in high demand. The only flaw Dr.Benhaim need to revise his appointment methodology ........he is bare minimum 45 minutes late . I guess no one is perfect. After 23 years I am bless to have such a good Doc to take care of my health.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I've seen doctor Benhaim on various occasions... Never follows up on test results, never remembers my file, sends me for analysis for no real reason... just to make more money for Physimed. The one time i did need to see him, his staff told me there was a 3 month wait... to add insult to injury... He's also the model for Monodo Uomo... doesn't give him much credibility!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

This doctor is a class act. He's been my doctor for the last 21 years and he is second to none. Always available, he takes time to explain in full details your medical condition and all the solutions to remedy any situation. For a patient, this professionalism gives the right peace of mind. The staff of his clinic treat you like a human being, not a number.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

not responsive too busy with the clinic, doesnt respond anymore with patient with file number 156

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011