Ratings for Dr. Craig Lytle

Over the last 40 years Dr. Lytle has been a caring and knowledgeable doctor for our family. He always gave us ample time and thorough explanations during our appointments. He never rushed or made us feel that our questions were not being answered. We have changed doctors only because we moved away. Dr. Lytle is an exceptional doctor and we will miss him greatly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Doesn't like to send you for test rather guess and have you come back until he guesses right. Always late and seems to take great pleasure in lecturing you about anything and everything.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Have had Dr. Lytle for many many years. Even when I moved to the Island I am still his patient. He takes his time and I really don't mind the wait.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Please spare yourself the aggravation of wasting your time seeing this doctor. I am filing a formal complaint.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

There should be more doctors like him,I totally agree with comments below, very compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Lytle is the best most caring doctor i have ever seen. He always takes the time to explain things to me. Never rushes me out, even if hes running behind. I have had many complicated medical problems over the years and have had some bad experiances with other specialists along the way. Dr Lytle always shows he cares about me and gives me hope to carry on and get threw the hardest medical years of my life. I have so much respect for this man because he is genuine and has helped me stay mentally sane threw all the issues with other doctors. The hope he gives me that they will find a cure is amazing . I have nothing but good things to say about him and hope he dosent retire as i know he is a un replacable family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Has been my doctor for many years I totally trust his judgement

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I had the misfortune of seeing Dr Lytle at the walk in clinic. I had woken up in the middle of the night with a hot, swollen breast. This was not just tender due to my period (which was late). He did not believe me, very reluctantly prescribed antibiotics. As I left he was very rude and said that if my period came the next day it would all have been for naught. So glad I believed my gut and got the prescription. It was an infection, and even with the antibiotics it was 48 hours before the pain and swelling subsided. I was off work the whole time in pain, lying on my back with an ice pack to my chest. He does not appreciate that a woman knows her own breasts (especially after nearly 50 years with them!). I saw him again today at the same clinic for another issue. Unhelpful and condescending. I asked what his name was at the desk, just to make sure I got it right. I'm changing to another clinic and will ask what the Dr's name is when I go in, just to make sure I don't have to see him again

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Nice guy a little to old fashioned in some ways Very late and the Front desk woman oh my!! Not very cheerful or organized if you need any paperwork from them

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Warning -- Dr. Lytle's religious beliefs prevented my timely medical care. The day of my husband's vasectomy consult (that Dr. Lytle referred him for), we had a condom break. Clearly done with having babies, I went to see him the following day to get a morning after pill. Before I even went in, his receptionist told me he would not prescribe it because of his religious beliefs. He did in fact refuse to prescribe it, and I had to go to a walk-in clinic the next day (where the physician was flabbergasted at Dr. Lytle's refusal to prescribe). Luckily today women can find this drug OTC, but this experience left me wondering what other medical care I might need someday that might conflict with his beliefs. Did not stick around to find out.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015