Ratings for Dr. Adrian Gili

I have been seeing Dr Gili for about 6 years now. He helped me when other Doctors would just say live with it. There is no other dermatologists I would go to. Very knowledgeable and helpfull.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Been seeing Dr Gili for many years. Punctual. Always in before my time. Always arrive well before appointment time. Can't expect a doctor to see you right on time if you are running through the door at the last minute or late l. Knows his stuff. Very helpful. No, his staff can't answer every call every minute. Always treated with tge utmost respect on the phone and in tge office. STAFF always couteous and very helpful. You get what you portray. .....love this office. ...Dr. Gili is always up front and honest with me.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr Gili is so nice and knows his stuff. I was very comfortable with him. Only issue is getting through to the office, phone is either busy or unanswered.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Excellent Dermatologist, nice manner, I've been going for 5 years

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Excellent physician with a nice demeanor. Never a problem in over 5 years.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

In reading the other comments I can see where some people may think he is too fast as he does his work then moves on. I have NEVER been unable to ask questions or get in depth answers. I ask him while he is there and he always answers. I Don't however believe in wasting his time with idle chit chat. He is a very skilled individual with many patients who ALSO need his time and expertise.Not on time?? Gee! Maybe he had a patient or two before you who required a longer time for their concern. Good Dr. who has done marvels for me!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

This was my first time seeing Dr Gili and I was very impressed with his staff as well as how he handled me as a patient. He listened to my concerns and did a full body check as I have many moles and taught me exactly what to look for in the next 6 months, if anything should change. he also removed several moles and told me that he would send them for biopsy and let me know regardless, what happens. He was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything that he was seeing. I am downright impressed with his bedside manner. I will highly recommend him to anyone. I also didn't spend a dime for my visit. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Went to Dr. Gili regarding a rash of sorts. Rather than say he had no idea, he took a very UNEDUCATED guess and diagnosed me with LEPROSY and gave me meds for it.I went for a second opinion and I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Lymphoma. All he did was waste precious time when I could have been in treatment.I've always wanted to tell him face to face what a colossal joke of a "doctor" he was, but I'm just more gratful I got a second opinion. I just hope his ridiculous diagnosies haven't truly hurt someone.

Submitted February 15, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gili since I was in high school. I have seen him for everything from acne to rashes, from abnormal skin tags/moles to botox and never had a problem. The ladies in the office are always friendly and singing or humming as they busy themselves, and they always remind me of a busy mom, not blunt or bored. As for Dr. Gili himself, admittedly he is not the most punctual doctor I have been to, however, most doctors these days are not either. Do I think Dr. Gili is worth the wait? Absolutely. Do I recommend him or the office to everyone I know? Of course. Aside from the occasional wait, he is well worth it!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I've seen Dr Gili for many years. He has always been professional, helpful and friendly. Dr. Gili has never failed to give me a feeling of confidence about my own skin conditions when I am finished with a visit to his office.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012