Ratings for Dr. Darren Lind

I saw Dr. Lind when I visited the emergency room. He did a very thorough exam and ordered tests to get to the bottom of my problem. He gave me IVs and made sure I felt better before I left. He was professional and nice and did a very great job explaining everything to me. I felt listened to and reassured that he did all he could to help me. He was caring and kind (even when I think he was up all night).

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I saw Dr.? Lind in emergency. At the time I had terminal lung cancer, although that was not diagnosed until 6 weeks later. I was having a lot of difficulty breathing and was very weak. I asked for a note, to excuse me from work--he gave me one--- for 1 day! I think he pre-judged me: ironic , since I have NEVER abused sick leave in 25 years with the company I work for. In fact, I have been off since last April (2009) & still have sick leave credits until July 2010. And no, it was not a busy night in emergency--just a DR. who obviously thought he had better things to concern himself with.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

At the time I saw this doctor he was working I don't believe he had his own patients (but I could be wrong). It appeared he was working only in walk-in clinics. Went to him a few times but had to find him in a few different clinics so finally I went back to my old doctor who lived close by. He is rather quiet and very serious but is nice, professional, and very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007