You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William Conklin

My sister has had the good fortune to have Dr. Conklin as her anesthesiologist three times in the last ten years. He was the doctor that diagnosed her rare carcinoid tumor syndrome after she had spent 5 years with multiple doctors trying to figure out what was wrong with her. If he had treated her sudden drop in blood pressure during anesthesia the normal way, it would have killed her not to mention if her symptoms had gone un-diagnosed much longer. Last week she was in the ICU for five days and he was kind and gentle and funny installing a difficult blood pressure monitor in her wrist. He is our hero.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I have been through a number of surgeries and you never get to pick your anesthesia doctor and sometimes I had a not so good experiencebut with doctor Conklin he was understanding, funny and set me at ease right away and made my family happy too. I can tell he really cares about his patients and the nurses and surgeons really like working with him, and I know that because I asked afterward.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

The whole day was a bit of a blur, but I remember this guy. He was right on time and set me at ease. He was pretty funny. He did block on my leg and it worked out just fine. I felt great after surgery , not even a little bit sick. I've had other surgeries where the anesthesia doctor was uptight or not as personable. This guy was great. Keep up the good work, Dr. Conklin.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Dr. William Conklin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My sister has had the good fortune to have Dr. Conklin as her anesthesiologist three times in the last ten years. He was the doctor that diagnosed her rare carc..."

January 9, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=753409'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014