Ratings for Dr. Susan Coish

Pseudo-intellectual with an inferiority complex. Too over-confident in diagnosing conditions that other doctors will later laugh at down the road.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

There will never be a replacement for Dr Susan Coish. She has always been there for me and my family. She has helped me to cope with some very difficult times in my life. Never judgemental and always kind. After over 30 years I am at a loss. I still haven't found a Doctor to replace her but I don't think I ever will. She has been my rock. When I received the letter that she was retiring I cried knowing things wouldn't be the same with out her in my life. Dr Coish you have been amazing for me and from what I can see, hundreds of other patients. We wish you all the best in your retirement , enjoy life, it's time for YOU!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I am so grateful to have had Dr. Coish as my doctor for over 30 years. I will miss her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr.Coish has been my doctor since I was baby, she's our family doctor for my whole family and I am so sad to hear she is retiring! I don't know if I will be able to find a doctor as wonderful as she is: she is so warm, so patient, so knowledgeable, and so understanding. Doctors as a whole can be prone to unhelpful one-size-fits-all answers and making you feel like you are being judged for your health situation, but Dr.Coish always made me feel supported and cared for, that she listened and gave useful, right-for-me advice and prescriptions. I always felt at ease with her and she is definitely the people's doctor, so easy to talk to. Only issue I ever had was that she usually runs late but I understand why, because she is so popular and doesn't rush her appointments, she always makes you feel like you have her full attention. Thank you so much for all the great health support over the years Dr.Coish, you will be dearly missed! Enjoy your retirement <3

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Coish has been my doctor since she started her practice in Thornhill. I will truly miss her. She is compassionate, caring, interested in you as a person, as well as a patient. Dr. Coish is an exceptional doctor. So sad to loose her as my doctor. She has helped me with family problems and personal problems. Good Luck and enjoy your retirement. You have certainly earned it.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Amazing doctor. I am so sad that she is retiring. I will miss her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Love Dr Coish, devastated that she announced her retirement for April 2017. She has been my Dr for over 20 years, she is truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

After 25 years with Dr Coish, it will be very difficult to find a new family doctor never mind trying to find one comparable. She is an incredible doctor and person. She always took her time with everyone, never rushed through appointments, Its hard to describe how incredible she is. While I wish the very best to her, I hate to see her go.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

There will never be a doctor like Dr. Coish on earth. Nobody will be able to hold a candle to her. She is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor that I have ever met. She will send you to every specialist until the correct diagnose is achieved. She takes the time to fully explain everything and you are never rushed out of the office. This is not a job for doctor Coish but a passion.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I find it hard to express how grateful I am to have such an amazing doctor. She is the best!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017