Ratings for Dr. Ross Kerkhoff

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

He is the best doctor I have ever had. love having him as our family doctor. my son had a seizure and the ER doctor told us not to worry about it and watch to see if he has another. We scheduled an apt with Dr kerkhoff and he is sending us for blood and urine tests as well as an ECG and an EEG. I feel very taken care of and I trust him with my family's health 100%

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Kerkhoff is an exceptionally fine physician because, to begin with, he is an exceptionally fine person who strives faithfully to keep all the discouraging or obstructive things in the health care system--and that patients bring with them along with their ailments--from preventing people from receiving the care they need according to the ideals and best intentions of medicine. Ross is a gem to be treasured; we must do everything we can to keep doctors like him and the other exceptionally able physicians we have here.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr Kerkhoff is an exceptional doctor with too many great qualities to list. We are extremely lucky to have him as one of our local doctors. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a compashionate, caring and professional doctor that always goes the extra mile for his patient. He is one of a kind and should be acknowledged for his great skills and ability to do his job to the best of his ability. An amazing man and doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Excellent doctor. Supurb bedside mannerism. Always polite friendly and even has a sense of humor. Recommend Dr. Kerkhoff to anyone. Great with children, great with minor surgeries, great with acute and emergency care, Just overall terrific doc.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Wonderful Doctor and man. Always ready to help and find out the problem. Will NEVER prescribe medication that is not required. He is always willing to go the extra mile for his patients. Would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

so thankful for him, he looks after me very well. I have many health issues and some he has not dealt with before but has educated himself on these issues and knows what I need.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

He is great, because all you have to do is tell him a few side effects and he can diagnose you right away. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Ross Kerkhoff's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor ever, he's been so great with me after a major rare surgery! So VERY thankful for him!"

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "True meaning of healthcare is in Ross and his staff as well as the other Doctors that have helped our family in Moosomin! Thank you!"

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best doctor I have ever had. love having him as our family doctor. my son had a seizure and the ER doctor told us not to worry about it and watch to s..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Kerkhoff to people for many important things. I do not recommend the doctor for little problems less if you know lots about them!"

September 11, 2014