Ratings for Dr. Ross Kerkhoff

He makes me feel comfortable to ask him anything and is very good at answering my questions. He takes my concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

For 10 years we have been using the Moosomin Doctors for many years Dr Plews was are main Doctor when he left we had to decide on a new Doctor.We were told Doctor Kerkhoff was a kind caring Doctor.We could of not found a better person to tell our troubles to.Doctor Kerkhoff does every thing he can to help even a laugh or two.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Kerkhoff is just plain beautiful, I drive over 2.5 hours to see him because I would not trust my health to anybody else!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Kerkhoff is an exceptional doctor. He has been my family doctor for many, many years. Now, I drive over an hour so that I can still see him because I have never been able to find a doctor that matches him. He treats his patients with utmost respect and care. He is not just a remarkable doctor, he is a genuinely amazing person and I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Best Doctor ever, he's been so great with me after a major rare surgery! So VERY thankful for him!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

True meaning of healthcare is in Ross and his staff as well as the other Doctors that have helped our family in Moosomin! Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

He is the best doctor I have ever had. love having him as our family doctor. my son had a seizure and the ER doctor told us not to worry about it and watch to see if he has another. We scheduled an apt with Dr kerkhoff and he is sending us for blood and urine tests as well as an ECG and an EEG. I feel very taken care of and I trust him with my family's health 100%

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I would recommend Kerkhoff to people for many important things. I do not recommend the doctor for little problems less if you know lots about them!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Kerkhoff is an exceptionally fine physician because, to begin with, he is an exceptionally fine person who strives faithfully to keep all the discouraging or obstructive things in the health care system--and that patients bring with them along with their ailments--from preventing people from receiving the care they need according to the ideals and best intentions of medicine. Ross is a gem to be treasured; we must do everything we can to keep doctors like him and the other exceptionally able physicians we have here.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr Kerkhoff is an exceptional doctor with too many great qualities to list. We are extremely lucky to have him as one of our local doctors. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a compashionate, caring and professional doctor that always goes the extra mile for his patient. He is one of a kind and should be acknowledged for his great skills and ability to do his job to the best of his ability. An amazing man and doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012