Ratings for Dr. James Toppin

Dr. Toppin has been my family doctor for awhile and he is absolutely great.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I have had Dr. Toppin for years. He has always been professional, knowledgeable and helpful, never hesitating to refer me to a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Not helpful at all and extremely rude! All he cares about is getting paid

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

He has been my doctor since birth and at 29 I couldn't imagine life without him and of course his wonderful receptionists Maureen. Best-practice-ever.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Good sense of humor. Kids all love him and he always knows how to treat the most difficult situations with kindness and wamrth.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

cancelled 3 appts and I got hauled on the carpet by Maureen for not being available.If you ask more than 1 question you have to make another appt. he's NOT the only one with a schedule or a degree I don't have time for the attitude the office projects and but i'm stuck

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I have used Dr. Toppin since I was a teenager. He has always been a great doctor. I really like that when he is unsure of something he will admit it and say he'll look into it further.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Toppin has been my Dr. for over 20 years. I will be devastated when he retires! He is a great listener and very knowledgeable. He has a great bed side manner and Maureen his receptionist is wonderful. They both truly care for their patients and we are so fortunate to have him as a Doctor in Thunder Bay!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Toppin has been my family doctor for 20+years he is a very kind and caring doctor with a good sense of humor He may be blunt at times but he's always truthful and it's nice to have a doctor that will explain things to you in a way you can understand without making you feel small he always takes his time to make you sure you understand whats going on and never refuses to answer any questions you may have I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor Maureen (receptionist) is always pleasant and helpful he couldn't have asked for a better staff

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Very professional, Always willing to listen and respond appropriately. Maureen (receptionist)is great, very helpful and accommodating. I have presented Dr. T with complex issues that were resolved through dedication and genuine willingness to help.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011