Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Frendo

Absolutely the best a family doctor could be. I am very lucky to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

Dr Frendo is the absolute best doctor. She is the most compassionate and helpful doctor I have ever had. The office is also very well run and the receptionists are pleasant and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

I have met Dr Frendo twice and do not find her professional nor curtious. I also find it hard to believe she has received 5/5 for her MD rating. S

Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr Frendo is an angel. She is the most kind and caring Dr I’ve ever met. I had a very difficult conversation with her regarding my son and the compassion she showed was amazing. She goes above and beyond her job description. There should be more drs like her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I can't say enough about Dr Frendo! Being in the health care profession myself I know how short appt times are but you would never know that with her. She is the most attentive, caring, compassionate Dr ever & always goes above and beyond. Thanks for taking the time and helping us get through this hurdle. My girls and I are so very grateful we are under her care. Thanks for just being you!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

A very kind and knowledgeable doctor. Her demeanour leaves you with a sense of confidence in her care which allows you to leave with peace of mind c: Thanks Dr. Frendo!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Without question one of the most thorough and knowledgeable professionals I've ever had the pleasure to see. Consistently on time and will never rush you. Her calm and caring demeanor leave you feeling a sense of confidence that you are being very well cared for. She is the standard by which all Doctors should be measured. You simply can't teach what this young woman knows.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very caring and makes me feel important.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

The best and most compassionate doctor that I have had the fortune to experience.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr Frendo really is my "friend-o" haha ;). Jokes. But she is great.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014