Ratings for Dr. Koshela Ranjith

Dr Ranjith basically refuses to send her patients to specialists, and largely relies on home remedies to solve patient issues.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Ranjith is caring - kind - knowledgeable - but is always running behind

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Rude and very cold. She lacks compassion and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

She's pretty rude and shows no respect

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

She is always been good to me and has always tried to get with your problem fixed.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

She always refuses to give help my daughter is depressed and she has anxiety and she refuses to give any medication! My other daughter gets headaches more than once a day and she refused to take any tests and just said to come back in 6 months! My husband has severe heart problems and he had to argue with her to get tests done to figure out why he was always feeling sick. I never go myself because she is so rude! The appointments are always too rushed and she doesn't care about my family personally. I don't think she is a good doctor and I don't recommend her

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Horrible woman. Arrogant and completely inept. Would rather visit a Walk In Clinic. If you value your health, don't place it in her hands. Initial visit, she's lovely. That is not the case for subsequent visits.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I have had this Dr for 12 years- Every visit proves her incompetence more than the previous. He staff is TERRIBLE. Was waiting for a referral for 3 months and every time I called I was told it was sent- This was a lie! Finally made an appointment to see her and talk to her about it not being sent and get a prescription refill. My appointment was at 3:50 and they called me into an exam room at 5:05. She came in shortly after and asked me what I needed and when I told her, she said "I could have done that with you calling the office! Why are you wasting my time?" I asked her who was wasting whose time as I waited 75 minutes past my appointment time and I did call in for both of my needs and was told I had to make an appointment to see her. Allanah (not sure of spelling) has always been very good- I can not say the same about Bonnie! I do not understand why she is so grossly overbooked when she cannot get through patients. The other two Dr's see 3-4 patients in the time it takes her to see one. Even the receptionists were talking saying this has to stop- they don't want to be there until 5:30 every night. I can not wait until I can get into a new and competent Dr. I have zero trust trust or faith in this "doctor"

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I have been with her for almost 2 years now and she has been really helpful. She tells it the way things are no beating around the bush.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I've had several issues so far and I've only just started seeing her! One she seems to think that she knows more than the specialists and changes your meds to what she "deems" is correct. There is always a overfilled waiting room and constantly late. Trying to get thru to the office is virtually impossible (they have these things called answering machines, very handy) After they tried to get hold of me and leaving a msg. I tried to return call unfortunately I don't have hours to try to get thru.....yet the caller was quite rude like I was wasting HER time. Unfortunately she seemed nice/knowledgeable at my initial visit, If I had of known what was to come I never would of signed on...

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015