Ratings for Dr. Ian Lindsay

He has been my family doctor Sense I was little. do seen him a lot, the nurse are nice. there good about calling to remind you of an appointments.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I find it very hard to get in with Dr Lindsay, I probably see the emerg or a walk in clinic more than I am able to see him. Furthermore, he takes random days off and his voicemail is full often so I cant even leave messages for them to call me back. The staff are all very nice, its just a inconvenience to ever get in. You might as well not have a doctor and just go to the walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I've been seeing dr.lindsay for about 20 years. In the past he has told me that chiropractors are a waist of time and money. He has fallen asleep while talking to me about my health concerns. When I told him about my anxiety attacks and depression, he told me to "be a man and suck it up. He tried to talk me out of a vasectomy, after my fourth child was born. I have no where else to go! I only go in to get prescriptions filled, that's it. I'm surprised I'm still here! Thank you to all the alternative medicine methods ( I've paid for).

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

My Husband and I have been going to him for about 20 years now. It is like pulling teeth trying to get any kind of pain med out of him. Just exercise, and if you still have the pain (whereever) come back and see me! Come back and see him for what??????? Clinics take too long and ER takes even longer!!! 11 years ago, my husband went to him because he wasn't feeling right. Gave him a examination and told him he was in good health and everything was fine. A week later he had a heart attack and needed a triple bypass! We have nowhere else to go and we are seniors, both with heart issues. Not much we can do.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

After waiting over a week I called for results on tests we had done they were closed for the weekend (early hours as usual) i ask for them to call me back to discuss results and figure out any necessary treatments and all I received is a call and a message saying phone me back. Considering one of the reasons I had to see him was pneumonia this is ridiculous

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

HE IS THE REASON MY NANA IS NO LONGER WITH US....HE DID NOT GIVE A S@#! ABOUT HER AND NEVER FOLLOWED UP ON HER CARE AS SHE WAS BED RIDDEN YET TOLD HER CAREGIVER (MY MOM) THAT HE DID NOT WANT HER USING DRS ON CALL?!?! NOT TO MENTION HIS SECRETARY WAS QUITE RUDE TO MY MOM WHEN SHE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO GET HIM TO DO A HOME VISIT WHEN SHE GOT SICK AND ENDED UP IN RVH VERY SICK DUE TO THE LACK OF CARE FROM THE DR WHO TOOK AN OATH TO CARE FOR PPL . IT IS QUITE EVIDENT THAT HE BECAME A DR SIMPLY FOR THE STATUS AND PAYCHEQUE......THATS ALL....HIS CARE FOR HUMANS IS NON EXISTANT AND HE SHOULD GIVE UP PRACTICING BEFORE OTHERS LOSE THEIR LOVED ONES DUE TO INCOMPITENCE AND LACK OF CARE. ALSO BE WARNED THAT HE WILL PUT THEIR CAUSE OF DEATH DOWN AS SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR TRUE CAUSE OF DEATH TO COVER HIS A$# WHEN HE GETS SUED FOR MALPRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Has very old school conservative views. Prescribes out of date medications and seemed uninterested in trying to help me. He was also an hour late.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Doctor Linday has been my doctor for over 20 years now, and I have never had any trouble with him. I appreciate the fact that he doesn't jump to pills for solutions, but is probably pointing out the obvious, that exercise and eating properly IS the foundation to better health, and he has never glossed over any serious trouble I have had. He has never misdiagnosed me, I have never had any trouble getting a referral, or any proceedure booked. I am pleased with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

He has to be the worst dr i have ever seen in my life. I started seeing him at 13 when i complained about problem with my heart, back and women issues. I am now 26 years old just under went heart surgery which dr linsday said oh your fine eat healthy and exercise . My cardiologist seems to think different and every other dr ive seen . I am now unable to have chrildren because he didnt seem to think there was a problem. I am unable to walk due to the fact i have spinal stenos , spine bifida and many other issues . dr lindsay refuses to believe that anyone who walks into his office is in pain or sick. I could have died because of this man , leaving my child with out a mother . He should have retired 10 years ago . If your considering him as your dr , your better off going to the walk in clinic ! WORST DR EVER! He needs to have his licience pulled and RETIRE! Do ever try getting a referal from him , it wont ever happen . He will tell you that he will send it but it never gets done .

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I find the doctor to be disinterested and only interested in the basics of treatment. In order to obtain a referral re some preventive testing I had to push the matter with the Dr. I would be happy to change physicians but given the lack of Doctors in the area I am stuck with him for now.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011