Ratings for Dr. Nancy Mitenko

Her staff are horrible which she obviously doesn't know and/or care.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Mitenko is great and absolutely worth the wait. She is extremely attentive and truly cares about her patients. She came to visit me even on Mother's Day.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Fantastic Dr - attentive, intelligent, actually listens to me. She makes me feel like i have a partner in my healthcare, one of the very few who does care about her patients!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

she is great, best doctor you could ask for for an ob. however, the receptionist who works there and books your appointments is just TERRIBLE. She is passive aggressive and always grumpy and messes up bookings. but it is worth putting up with her to have Mitenko as your doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

With all the glowing reviews for Dr. Mitenko, it is hard to come up with new ways to express admiration and respect. Her professionalism and experience are evident, they are shared without pretence, and all the while she exudes humanity, empathy, wisdom and calmness. I'm at GYN end of the spectrum of Dr. Mitenko's skills and am grateful to be calmly awaiting a surgery date. Sounds odd, but in the right hands it's amazing how easily patience comes when one knows the process and outcome will be good.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I just saw Dr Mitenko for my first visit. I had worked with her as a resident, and knew of her superb surgical skills and amazing bedside mannerism. I always thought when I get pregnant, I'd want her to be my OB/GYN. I'm so surprised that even though I already held her in the highest of regards, she surpassed all my expectations. She's knowledgable, kind, warm, and caring. And she is able to communicate that with her patient. She embodies all the values and attributes that you'd hope to find in a physician and surgeon. Thank you Dr Mitenko for keeping the magic of medicine alive! And thanks to Linda and the rest of the team who work hard to make all of this happen.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I am not worthy of Nancy! Hands down the best obgyn I've ever met, if not the best doctor overall. Honestly not even surprised she's ranked #1, because she really is an absolute angel.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

She is always so gentle and kind. Takes time to explain everything. Always a smile on her face. She is the best!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I absolutely agree with the number 1 rating. I had my first pregnancy with her this year and she was/has been nothing short of professional, caring and an amazing person. Words cannot express how thankful I am for the excellent care that I received. I will definitely go back to her for my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I had my first child with her back in 2014 and had the most amazing experience! She was very thorough, very patient in explaining everything and accommodating. I had nothing but great things to say about her and her staff! I will definitely come back to her for my next pregnancy. Thanks Dr. Mitenko - you truly are the best and deserve the #1 ranking for OBGYN!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016