You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nancy Mitenko

I waited almost 9 months to see her. She is a very knowledgable doctor and even though she is usually running late she is more than worth the wait. The poster below must have had a bad experience but they are definitely the exception!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Nancy Mitenko is definitely not someone to wait months and months to see. She and her staff provided the worst service I have ever seen at a doctor's office. She in no way deserves a #1 rating. These other reviews and this site are not at all believable.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Mitenko is very nice and helpful. She does not promote CS unless you really need it. I delivered my son and twin girls with her help. Thank you, Nancy! I wish all the doctors were as kind and knowledgeable as you.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Nancy Mitenko is a fabulous obstetrician. She was my doctor during pregnancy and delivered my healthy baby boy via cesarean section at St. Paul's Hospital. My surgery was a success and went smoothly. Recovery was very fast too. Dr. Mitenko is very knowledgeable, professional, sincere, genuine and makes you feel very comfortable. I felt at ease with Dr. Mitenko and trusted her completely throughout my entire pregnancy. She is a wonderful individual who really cares for her patients and has a passion for her job. It was a pleasure having her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

There is no surprise that she is the #1 OBGYN in Vancouver. Very knowledgable and caring. Whenever she was behind on her appointments which was rare, she always apologized. She took care of me through both of my pregnancies and C-sections. I am so grateful she was my OB.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Fantastic doctor, very caring, and knowledgeable. She was my OBGYN and helped deliver our baby through an emergency C section, her timely actions and knowledge have helped us immensely. She has a great bedside manner, very cheering and understands the patient’s concerns, listens to the patient and always has time for them. The level of care she exhibited before and after my delivery was exceptional, and we will always be thankful to Dr. Mitenko for all her efforts. She is the best, no wonder she gets rated so high by a lot of her patients

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

She is the best doctor! She is the best doctor! She is the best doctor!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

She deserves the #1 spot. She's the Wayne Gretzky of OBGYN'S.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

very kind and caring. she is very knowledgable and understanding

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Nancy Mitenko's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I waited almost 9 months to see her. She is a very knowledgable doctor and even though she is usually running late she is more than worth the wait. The poster ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Nancy Mitenko is definitely not someone to wait months and months to see. She and her staff provided the worst service I have ever seen at a doctor's office. Sh..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mitenko is very nice and helpful. She does not promote CS unless you really need it. I delivered my son and twin girls with her help. Thank you, Nancy! I wi..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nancy Mitenko is a fabulous obstetrician. She was my doctor during pregnancy and delivered my healthy baby boy via cesarean section at St. Paul's Hospital. ..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "There is no surprise that she is the #1 OBGYN in Vancouver. Very knowledgable and caring. Whenever she was behind on her appointments which was rare, she alw..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor, very caring, and knowledgeable. She was my OBGYN and helped deliver our baby through an emergency C section, her timely actions and knowledge ..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best doctor! She is the best doctor! She is the best doctor!"

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She deserves the #1 spot. She's the Wayne Gretzky of OBGYN'S. "

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best! Best! Best! Dr Mintenko is fantastic doctor. She does amazing sergery! The best doctor I have ever experienced! "

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very kind and caring. she is very knowledgable and understanding"

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Her staff is not always friendly and helpful. You will wait months and months to see if so if you have a serious problem you need to another doctor."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Probably the best Dr. I have ever seen. I found Dr. Mitenko compassionate, caring, thorough, detail oriented, knowledgable, friendly, etc. I can't say enough go..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mitenko is very passionate and caring. She is always polite and considerate even when bombarded with lots of lots of questions. She has a natural charisma ..."

December 13, 2014