Ratings for Dr. Nancy Mitenko

I absolutely agree with the number 1 rating. I had my first pregnancy with her this year and she was/has been nothing short of professional, caring and an amazing person. Words cannot express how thankful I am for the excellent care that I received. I will definitely go back to her for my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I had my first child with her back in 2014 and had the most amazing experience! She was very thorough, very patient in explaining everything and accommodating. I had nothing but great things to say about her and her staff! I will definitely come back to her for my next pregnancy. Thanks Dr. Mitenko - you truly are the best and deserve the #1 ranking for OBGYN!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Mitenko is amazing. I had my first child with her, she never rushes, explains everything, always in good mood and treats you like you are her only patient. When i got pregnant with my 2nd one, i only wanted to see her even though if was far for me. She always triple checks everything and runs extra tests. She is a doctor from God. Her receptionist Linda on the other hand is a real piece of work. She was nice while i was pregnant, but in btwn my pregnancies i had to see dr Mitenko, i could not get an appt. At first she said she didnt have schedule one month on advance and than when i phoned back 2 weeks later, she said she was fully booked for the next 2 month. So which is it? Get your stories straight. Dr. Mitenko is definetly worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I had my first baby with Dr. Mitenko and things went perfectly. I am now 4 days away from my due date for my second pregnancy and seeing her so frequently reminds me how lucky I am to have her as my Obgyn. Every concern has been handelded with so much knowledge and professionalism. She is very understanding, kind and has made sure to make my pregnancy as comfortable as possible to recommendations for my leg pain to a Obstritican to extra ultrasound bookings when I was measuring smaller than I should have. Couldn't ask for more from her!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I just gave brith to a beautiful baby girl (8 obl and 2 oz) . Dr. Mitanko is my doctor and she is so great. She suggesed me to have the baby earlier than the expecting date due to my baby's large size caused by gestational diabetes. The result turns out great and I had a natural birth and the baby is very health and I am recoverying fast. I highly recommend Dr. Mitanko. She is very nice, professional and patient and her assistant, Linda is such nice lady too. I feel happy and welcome every time I visit Dr. Mitanko's office. I also highly recommend St Paul's maternit department, very good from the doctor to nurse.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Mitenko is knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. She is caring and thorough. Very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I waited almost 9 months to see her. She is a very knowledgable doctor and even though she is usually running late she is more than worth the wait. The poster below must have had a bad experience but they are definitely the exception!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr Mitenko is very nice and helpful. She does not promote CS unless you really need it. I delivered my son and twin girls with her help. Thank you, Nancy! I wish all the doctors were as kind and knowledgeable as you.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Nancy Mitenko is a fabulous obstetrician. She was my doctor during pregnancy and delivered my healthy baby boy via cesarean section at St. Paul's Hospital. My surgery was a success and went smoothly. Recovery was very fast too. Dr. Mitenko is very knowledgeable, professional, sincere, genuine and makes you feel very comfortable. I felt at ease with Dr. Mitenko and trusted her completely throughout my entire pregnancy. She is a wonderful individual who really cares for her patients and has a passion for her job. It was a pleasure having her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

There is no surprise that she is the #1 OBGYN in Vancouver. Very knowledgable and caring. Whenever she was behind on her appointments which was rare, she always apologized. She took care of me through both of my pregnancies and C-sections. I am so grateful she was my OB.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015