Ratings for Dr. Nancy Mitenko

Fantastic Dr - attentive, intelligent, actually listens to me. She makes me feel like i have a partner in my healthcare, one of the very few who does care about her patients!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

she is great, best doctor you could ask for for an ob. however, the receptionist who works there and books your appointments is just TERRIBLE. She is passive aggressive and always grumpy and messes up bookings. but it is worth putting up with her to have Mitenko as your doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

With all the glowing reviews for Dr. Mitenko, it is hard to come up with new ways to express admiration and respect. Her professionalism and experience are evident, they are shared without pretence, and all the while she exudes humanity, empathy, wisdom and calmness. I'm at GYN end of the spectrum of Dr. Mitenko's skills and am grateful to be calmly awaiting a surgery date. Sounds odd, but in the right hands it's amazing how easily patience comes when one knows the process and outcome will be good.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I just saw Dr Mitenko for my first visit. I had worked with her as a resident, and knew of her superb surgical skills and amazing bedside mannerism. I always thought when I get pregnant, I'd want her to be my OB/GYN. I'm so surprised that even though I already held her in the highest of regards, she surpassed all my expectations. She's knowledgable, kind, warm, and caring. And she is able to communicate that with her patient. She embodies all the values and attributes that you'd hope to find in a physician and surgeon. Thank you Dr Mitenko for keeping the magic of medicine alive! And thanks to Linda and the rest of the team who work hard to make all of this happen.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I am not worthy of Nancy! Hands down the best obgyn I've ever met, if not the best doctor overall. Honestly not even surprised she's ranked #1, because she really is an absolute angel.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

She is always so gentle and kind. Takes time to explain everything. Always a smile on her face. She is the best!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I absolutely agree with the number 1 rating. I had my first pregnancy with her this year and she was/has been nothing short of professional, caring and an amazing person. Words cannot express how thankful I am for the excellent care that I received. I will definitely go back to her for my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I had my first child with her back in 2014 and had the most amazing experience! She was very thorough, very patient in explaining everything and accommodating. I had nothing but great things to say about her and her staff! I will definitely come back to her for my next pregnancy. Thanks Dr. Mitenko - you truly are the best and deserve the #1 ranking for OBGYN!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Mitenko is amazing. I had my first child with her, she never rushes, explains everything, always in good mood and treats you like you are her only patient. When i got pregnant with my 2nd one, i only wanted to see her even though if was far for me. She always triple checks everything and runs extra tests. She is a doctor from God. Her receptionist Linda on the other hand is a real piece of work. She was nice while i was pregnant, but in btwn my pregnancies i had to see dr Mitenko, i could not get an appt. At first she said she didnt have schedule one month on advance and than when i phoned back 2 weeks later, she said she was fully booked for the next 2 month. So which is it? Get your stories straight. Dr. Mitenko is definetly worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I had my first baby with Dr. Mitenko and things went perfectly. I am now 4 days away from my due date for my second pregnancy and seeing her so frequently reminds me how lucky I am to have her as my Obgyn. Every concern has been handelded with so much knowledge and professionalism. She is very understanding, kind and has made sure to make my pregnancy as comfortable as possible to recommendations for my leg pain to a Obstritican to extra ultrasound bookings when I was measuring smaller than I should have. Couldn't ask for more from her!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016