Ratings for Dr. Nancy Mitenko

one word horrible. will never see again. would give no stars if that was a choice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

She is absolutely the best OBGYN! Even though she didn't deliver my daughter and son, she came to check up on us at the hospital. She's always punctual, very knowledgeable and friendly. Way to go Dr. Mitenko... Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

this lady doesn't deserve to be a doctor she gave the most horrible experience I could ever had she induce my pregnancy for no reason and let me to struggle in pain for 34 hours barely seeing me and break my water without checking my kid being faced up and after that when I was dying in pain she shovel me a paper to sign that I am ok with a procedure who could kill my baby and waive her liability and when I refused to sign it she said she will come later when I will sign and let me there after so many hours of no sleep...

Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Mitenko is the best there is these days. I've consulted her for both my daughters and other related matters and she is very professional. Her staff are so sweet including the nurse that work there and the receptionist.she is very well respected at St. Paul's Hospital.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

The staff was efficient both before and at my visit. Dr. Mitenko was a superb listener, communicator and empath. She was professional and took the time to explain the in-office procedure as it was happening so that I knew what to expect. I did a lot of research to find the best ob/gyn available and feel as though I found her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I love Dr. Mitenko. She is friendly, never rushed me and has a great sense of humour. Although she did not deliver my son at the hospital, she checked in on me every single day I was at the hospital and even taught my husband how to change diapers. She is a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Her receptionist is not very nice, it's true. But that's not why we go there. Dr. Mitenko is super attentive and very knowledgeable - she's been my dr for a couple years now and I've seen her on different occasions and with different issues - she's great. Never pushed me for a surgery and made sure it was 100% my call. Took forever with the hospital though, but I don't think it's her fault anyways. She's a great and very friendly doctor, never rushes to kick you out.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I agree, hate dealing with her receptionist, bad customer service and does not know how to think. Also, dr. mitenko always pushes for surgery. think it has something to do do with getting paid more for surgery. I know she has a young family, so maybe that's why she always pushes for surgery.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Her staff are horrible which she obviously doesn't know and/or care.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Mitenko is great and absolutely worth the wait. She is extremely attentive and truly cares about her patients. She came to visit me even on Mother's Day.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017