You may also like

Rate Dr. Nancy Mitenko

Dr. Nancy Mitenko's Ratings

She deserves the #1 spot. She's the Wayne Gretzky of OBGYN'S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Best! Best! Best! Dr Mintenko is fantastic doctor. She does amazing sergery! The best doctor I have ever experienced!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

very kind and caring. she is very knowledgable and understanding

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Probably the best Dr. I have ever seen. I found Dr. Mitenko compassionate, caring, thorough, detail oriented, knowledgable, friendly, etc. I can't say enough good things about her. She is honest and tells you all the information in an easy to understand way, and is always very helpful. The only reason I don't see her anymore is because i moved away. Also...her staff is always friendly.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2744110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr Mitenko is very passionate and caring. She is always polite and considerate even when bombarded with lots of lots of questions. She has a natural charisma to calm you down. My wife and I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Best doctor I've ever had with an exceptional bedside manner. Always cheerful and friendly, not to mention thorough and knowledgeable. She takes the time to really get to know you and to put your mind at ease, answering all of your questions. The entire medical team is friendly and fun to visit. Dr Mitenko is funny and warm - such a pleasure to see. Great surgeon too. I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2492067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

A fabulous obstetrician with excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable, with a very busy practice. Try for a morning appointment to avoid waiting a few extra minutes, (the wait will build a bit as the day progresses) but once she's with you, she's thorough. Have questions ready for her, and she'll answer them well. Excellent call group. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2449166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Mitenko is the best doctor I have ever had. She is professional, compassionate, personable, understanding, knowledgeable/intelligent, and has this great ability to make you feel very well cared for. She is also a very gifted surgeon (she performed a very successful myomectomy on me). I have the utmost respect for her, and consider myself extremely blessed to have her as my doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1397665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Dr. Mitenko is amazing!! She is the best OB I've experienced. Actually she is the best doctor I've ever experienced. She is very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. She is very caring and truly takes the best care of her patients. I cannot say enough good things about her. Her staff is super friendly and knowledgeable as well. Just great great great. Two thumbs up!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1397664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Dr. Mitenko is personable, friendly, knowledgeable. She has an incredible ability to put your mind at ease even during the most stressful times. Her receptionist is equally wonderful. As far as punctuality I have never been to a Dr.'s office that you were sitting in the exam room at the exact time of your appointment. Truly the best medical service I have ever been provided.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397663].votes_count ]]