Ratings for Dr. Nancy Mitenko

I love Dr. Mitenko. She is friendly, never rushed me and has a great sense of humour. Although she did not deliver my son at the hospital, she checked in on me every single day I was at the hospital and even taught my husband how to change diapers. She is a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Her receptionist is not very nice, it's true. But that's not why we go there. Dr. Mitenko is super attentive and very knowledgeable - she's been my dr for a couple years now and I've seen her on different occasions and with different issues - she's great. Never pushed me for a surgery and made sure it was 100% my call. Took forever with the hospital though, but I don't think it's her fault anyways. She's a great and very friendly doctor, never rushes to kick you out.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I agree, hate dealing with her receptionist, bad customer service and does not know how to think. Also, dr. mitenko always pushes for surgery. think it has something to do do with getting paid more for surgery. I know she has a young family, so maybe that's why she always pushes for surgery.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Her staff are horrible which she obviously doesn't know and/or care.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Mitenko is great and absolutely worth the wait. She is extremely attentive and truly cares about her patients. She came to visit me even on Mother's Day.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Fantastic Dr - attentive, intelligent, actually listens to me. She makes me feel like i have a partner in my healthcare, one of the very few who does care about her patients!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

she is great, best doctor you could ask for for an ob. however, the receptionist who works there and books your appointments is just TERRIBLE. She is passive aggressive and always grumpy and messes up bookings. but it is worth putting up with her to have Mitenko as your doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

With all the glowing reviews for Dr. Mitenko, it is hard to come up with new ways to express admiration and respect. Her professionalism and experience are evident, they are shared without pretence, and all the while she exudes humanity, empathy, wisdom and calmness. I'm at GYN end of the spectrum of Dr. Mitenko's skills and am grateful to be calmly awaiting a surgery date. Sounds odd, but in the right hands it's amazing how easily patience comes when one knows the process and outcome will be good.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I just saw Dr Mitenko for my first visit. I had worked with her as a resident, and knew of her superb surgical skills and amazing bedside mannerism. I always thought when I get pregnant, I'd want her to be my OB/GYN. I'm so surprised that even though I already held her in the highest of regards, she surpassed all my expectations. She's knowledgable, kind, warm, and caring. And she is able to communicate that with her patient. She embodies all the values and attributes that you'd hope to find in a physician and surgeon. Thank you Dr Mitenko for keeping the magic of medicine alive! And thanks to Linda and the rest of the team who work hard to make all of this happen.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I am not worthy of Nancy! Hands down the best obgyn I've ever met, if not the best doctor overall. Honestly not even surprised she's ranked #1, because she really is an absolute angel.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016