Ratings for Dr. Nancy Mitenko

She is a great doctor with a very good knowledge. I am so happy that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Nancy is amazing. Very careful and informative and truly compassionate. Its a real pleasure to have her as my OB Gyn .

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Just makes things up (answers)as she goes along. No thank you. Will go to a real OB/gynie.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

She is the best doctor. Always see patient on time; very nice and knowledgeable doctor. 100+ professional

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I had surgery with Dr Mitenko on Sep 2017. She is really one of the best; very nice and knowledgable doctor. I was so scarred at hospital but she made me really comfortable by very nice attitude. In fact, she was like very kind mother who is a doctor too. After my surgery, my problem is totally fixed. I love Dr Mitenko and I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much Dr🙏🏻🌹

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Very knowledgeable and very friendly.. she is always punctual...

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

one word horrible. will never see again. would give no stars if that was a choice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

She is absolutely the best OBGYN! Even though she didn't deliver my daughter and son, she came to check up on us at the hospital. She's always punctual, very knowledgeable and friendly. Way to go Dr. Mitenko... Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

this lady doesn't deserve to be a doctor she gave the most horrible experience I could ever had she induce my pregnancy for no reason and let me to struggle in pain for 34 hours barely seeing me and break my water without checking my kid being faced up and after that when I was dying in pain she shovel me a paper to sign that I am ok with a procedure who could kill my baby and waive her liability and when I refused to sign it she said she will come later when I will sign and let me there after so many hours of no sleep...

Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Mitenko is the best there is these days. I've consulted her for both my daughters and other related matters and she is very professional. Her staff are so sweet including the nurse that work there and the receptionist.she is very well respected at St. Paul's Hospital.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017