Ratings for Dr. Gary Kinney

First time mom, had Dr. Kinney on call at St. Paul's for vaginal delivery. 3 years post delivery, and my vag is still destroyed with prolapse / irreversibly weak ligaments (and I've been active before, through, and after pregnancy with no complications otherwise), leaving me mad at myself for following his orders when I should have followed my own body. Hard to do that in such a situation, so best to call for knowledgeable support. Long story short: Don't let him push you into pushing as hard as you can/ pushing out the biggest turd or whatever he'll tell you. Here are some pointers what else to do instead of getting fixated on potentially rather harmful pushing, first and foremost: relax. https://herasphere.net/pelvicfloor/need-strong-abdominal-muscles-birth/ Hopefully, this will be helpful to someone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Hello dr.kinny l am MRIM ASHKORFO from Libya ...are you remember me in year 2010. I was your patine ... بالعربية لقد كنت افضل دكتور تعاملت معه طوال فترة حملى بولدى عيسى الذى يبلغ اﻻن من العمر ثمانى سنوات شكر جزيﻻ لحضرتكم

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Stay away from Dr. Gary Kinney....I would give no star if I can.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Irresponsible, reckless, gross negligence. Mismanaged the birth of my grandson along with dr Vera Frinton, the obst. in charge. The College ruled that we received excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

In 1994 he delivered my grandson via c/s Birth traumas with huge head hematoma and others significant complications were present, which he omitted to report and thus prevented a proper medical further examination as well as truthful evaluation by the College. I have not chosen him , it was that the original obstetrician, dr. Vera Frinton neglected to do c/s in time in the first place. The College, including the present Registrar wrote and said that no significant complications were present. He also was untruthful about the significant post c/s fever which was due to maternal sepsis and a s a result the mother and the child were not protected. The review by the College stated, that both the baby and the mother received e x c e l l e n t care ! Very uncanadian, to say the least.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I really love this doctor, he's very kind, attentive, respectful. He always explains everything to me, and he doesn't rush the appointment like others doctors but instead he pays attention to everything you say. For me he's is the best.

Submitted December 18, 2015

dr. kinney is the worst gynecologist i have ever seen.... doesn't have any valid reasons for things and doesn't answer what a patient wants to know.

Submitted November 20, 2015

The funniest most knowledgable ob/gyn in Van hands down.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Kinney was so great! He is helpful, honest and showed compassion for my situation. He was very professional and my surgery went exactly as he had promised. He has helped me so much and I could not be happier with my results. I felt it was necessary to let anyone that comes here know that he is a wonderful doctor and I would absolutely go back if I needed anything gynecologist related.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Kinney attended my delivery as the obstetrician on call. I can't speak for his office practice or staff (unable to leave blank) as I only met him while delivering, but his skills speak for themselves. A gentle, friendly and funny man who performed a technically excellent delivery for my son. Took the time to ensure I didn't tear. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014