Ratings for Dr. Norman Kee

Does not like to be challenged if you disagree with him, gets very defensive.Neglected to give me results of some tests until I phoned the office, 2 months after the face. Results were not good and caused me more anquish. Tardy follow ups because they book too many patients. Secretaries think they are doctors which is a bit scary too. He should retirre.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Hello Dr. Kee, You were my physician in 1993 when a problem developed between myself, Drs Johnson & Phillipot .re: provera 100 mg given vs/10mg prescribed ... So calm & professional....yet not helpful...so on the side of your fellow doctors!One day you will have to account for your lack of help that was given to me. hoping that you repent as I have. Ruth Peter-Nielsen (Coleman)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Kee has been my family doctor for more than 30 years. He delivered my last child. He has always been there for me. He is compassionate and not a pill pusher. He recommends surgery only when necessary. He is very aware of non essential spending of government money. The staff have always been helpful and work very hard to keep patients a priority.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Excellent family doctor as experienced from 22 years as a patient. Will pray for the patient if required.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Kee has a good reputation as a doctor. He has helped many people! He means well and he does a good job. However, I have had a few disagreements with him as he does not always take me seriously. He works hard and is a good doctor for many- however, he just isn't for me.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Kee is a very competent, caring and conscientious medical professional.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

I have left this doctor. He did not listen to my concerns and did not seem to care or take me seriously. My family have also had difficulties getting him to listen and look into matters. He has provided poor medical advice to one of my family members. I do not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. Kee is excellent. Has been my dr for 28 years. Very thorough, doesn't hesitate to refer you to someone if necessary. Never makes you feel rushed. You can't fault him for his punctuality, it only takes one patient to put him behind and he's too much of a professional to say time's up.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

COMPASSIONATE, CARING BEEN MY FAMILY DOCTOR FOR OVER 30 YEARS. TOO BAD HE IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE ON NEW PATIENTS,

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

I have been with this doctor over 30yrs. I have always been pleased with the care I have recieved.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007