Ratings for Dr. John Bradley

Had him as my doc 2006 to 2011 and about to have him again July 2016 and most helpful greatest guy ever and if there's 1 positive thing about going through kidney failure a 2nd time around its having him as my doc

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

This man is mean and nasty! He commonly comes back with smartallic comments when being asked a serious questions. My husband needs to see him at dialysis and is stuck right now with while he is in the hospital. Bradley refused both tests we we asked for and my husband only got his angiogram because of his wonderful vascular doctor. He plays god with peoples lives, is abrupt, cold and abusive. My husband is in the hospital and can't sit up due to a terrible pain from his back running into his groin and thigh. Bradley refuses to give him and MRI and has threatened to put him in a home if he doesn't get out of bed pretty soon. The only think this man has done for my husband is an x-ray and put him on Lyrica! I agree with the January 12, 2015 comments in sympathizing with anyone who has to deal with man. Beware if he doesn't like you....!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Bradley was my dad's end of life physician. He was cold, demeaning to my family, my dad and nurses at the Grey Nun's. He clearly disagreed with our family's wishes to bring my dad home for his final days and made the hospital discharge process unpleasant and unnecessarily lengthy. He failed to prescribe the right medication (which meant my dad spent an entire night hallucinating unnecessarily) and forgot to remove surgical drains before he discharged my dad. I sympathize with anyone who has to deal with Dr Bradley.

Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr Bradley was very knowledgable and kind when I was at the end stage of my renal failure when I was in my early 20s right up to my transplant, he took time and patience to listen to my concern and did his best under the stress he had caring for all the new patients. He is a doctor that anyone would want to have caring for them. Thank you Dr Bradley for being one of a few doctors that I have come across that are worth mentioning remembering.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Doctor Bradley was my Nephrologist when I was at the end stage of renal failure. He is a kind and compassionate Dr, he showed me respect and understanding while at the same time ensuring my medical needs was met. I can't say enough about Dr Bradley he is a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Amazing doctor!! extremely knowledgeable, helpful and on time.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

He is a intelligent, helpful, knowledgeable, understanding, compassionate, and respectful Nephrologist.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Bradley has been an excellent informant as to my kidney problems. I have been a diabetic for 35 years and he is the first Doctor that has given me all the information I need to continue living a healthy lifestyle.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Bradley is the best Dr. I have ever seen in my 52 years. He is punctual, considerate, keeps the patient very informed of their condition and progress and takes the time to explain and answer questions. His knowledge is superior to what one might expect.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

JS has been my family doctor for the past 24 years, and more for other member of the family. We have alway found him knowledgable, helpful, and understanding. He is also not afraid to admit if he doesn't know something, and will find out - or send you to someone who does know. This is an essential trait for any doctor of mine....

flag | Submitted June 9, 2007