Ratings for Dr. Stanley D. Yeatts

Dr Yeatts, Patsy, Virginia, Jill and others in the office totally ROCK! I have been with them for years. They really care about the patients. They have always regarded me with compassion and understanding. You couldn't find a more caring doctor or nurse!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr.Yeatts has been my OBGYN since 1998 and has delivered both of my children. He has excellent bedside manner, takes time to talk with his patients and has a very gentle and softspoken nature. I would HIGHLY reccommend him to other women.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. yeatts is one of the most caring and skilled physicians i have ever met. I will never switch obgyns

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

He delivered my third child by c-section. He was extremely knowledgeable and talked to me about all my options. His office is very friendly and the rooms were comfortable. I would recommend his office, Lockhart and Yeatts to women.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

What an amazing doctor and person. He took such great care of me with my first pregnancy and delivered my son with care, concern and attention. I highly recommend him to any pregnant woman.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have gone to Dr. Yeatts since 1989 and never want to change! His staff nurses and him are always ready to answer your questions and show genuine listening and concern. Stan is compassionate and caring plus is an excellant clinician. I have had two surgeries with him and he even visited me when I had other hospitlizations just to say hello and give me support. What more can you ask for in a physician? HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRACTICE!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr Yeatts is the most soft spoken and kind doctor. He takes time to answer all your concerns. Never too busy to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

Dr.Yeatts is an amazing doctor!!! He really takes the time to answer all of my questions and he has made me feel at ease before, during, and after my surgerey. I highly reccomend seeing him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

Dr. Yeatts is gentle, caring and takes the time to voice all concerns. He is great and I would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

Dr. Yeatts has an excellent bedside manner. He is extremely competent and even my anesthesiologist took a moment to sing his praises while Dr. Yeatts stepped out of the surgery room. He is concerned with families and the well-being of the little ones that he helps to bring into the world. His undertanding in dealing with my high-risk pregnancy is refreshing and invaluable. I recommend Dr. Yeatts without reservation.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Dr. Stanley D. Yeatts's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1985)