Ratings for Dr. Suresh R. Gudur

He is the only MD I trust. Very knowledgeable and thorough. He is very attentive and concerned about each and every one of his patients. He takes every concern or problem seriously.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Good doctor, very knowledgeable and personable. Follows up with you personally and you can ALWAYS get an appt. SAME DAY, but you may have to wait a bit, so ASK if time is a factor for you and you "could" wait until tomorrow. Also if you are there for just bloodwork, REMIND his staff so you don't wind up waiting "in line". He does have staff turnover, so YOU need to remind them why you're there. Remember, he will spend as much time as you need from him when it is your turn -- so be a patient patient. He always returns calls if you have any further questions. Treats everyone in our family from ages 16 to 53, and always asks about each of us when he sees one of us. Started with him over 9 years ago, based on recommendation of an ER nurses at hospital. They said he pays attention to details and he does! I have some conditions that require treatment with other specialities and he coordinated VERY WELL -- which hasn't been true for many of my other doctors. That's why we stay!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr. Gudur was the only doctor who took the time to listen to me and found out what was making me sick after seeing 3 other physicians. I have been with him since then and feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Gudur has been our family doctor for over four years. He has been instrumental in diagnosing health issues that we did not know we had. Thanks to him, my husband is alive today. As for me, he diagnosed two life threatening health conditions that I have and now I am getting help for these conditions. He is very informed, professional and leaves no stone unturned. I am not one that takes a person's opinion at first. I have to be shown and the individual must prove to me that they are correct. Dr. Gudur did that and even more. I highly recommend him to ANYONE looking for a super primary care physician.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Have been to this Dr. 4 times and am satisfied with his care. He is friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Cumming Medical Center is the best doctor's office ever! They recently moved to an office on Pirkle Ferry Road. The new office is clean and cool. I reccommend Dr. Gudur to anyone. He is an M.D. and an F.A.C.G.S.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

I could hear the conversation between the patient and doctor in the next room. This is very unprofessional. I waited for over 3 hours just for some bloodwork. The office was dirty. The doctor did not use gloves. His office is open Saturdays and that is the only reason I stayed...but never again. I rather die.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Suresh R. Gudur's Credentials

• Sri Venkatesvara Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Tirupati, Ap, India (Grad. 1989)

Multiplan