Ratings for Dr. Ronald K. Irvin

Dr. Irvin is the best pediatrician. My two boys loves him and he also listens to the parents and is very helpful. He will greatly be missed when he retires which is very soon. Thank you Dr. Irvin for all your advices and being the great doctor to my boys.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Irvin is so helpful and educates not only the parents, but also the children. He is friendly and engaging. My children LOVE him! We could not be more pleased with a physician. We came to Dr. Irvin after a less than satisfactory experience with a pediatric group. We strongly recommend Dr. Irvin!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

Love love love Dr. Irvin. Have been going to him since the birth of both of my children and have found him to be very thorough and decisive. I love that he is in a small practice (up til now it was just him) but that he really knows and understands your child's needs. He even calls you back himself at night, weekends and holidays.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr Ronald Irvin is an excellent pediatrician. All 3 of our children have seen his since birth and he has provided excellent care. He is the lone doctor in his practice, so sometimes there is a wait to see him if you do not have an emergency or your child is not sick. However the fact that he works 6-days a week (he sees patients every Saturday) helps offset this. We travel over 30 minutes from the opposite side of Cincinnati to have his see our kids. Our oldest Daughter is ADD and our youngest son has had serious bladder issues. Dr Irvin has been understanding and methodical thru it all. We pass many other pediatrician offices to see Dr Irvin. I recommend his highly.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

The doctor is very patient with moms and listen to the mom's instinct, sometimes I know my kids are sick eventhough they don't look sick , and he listens to me patiently and finds the sickness. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Has taken my child from 2 to 14, through many sports injuries,illnesses etc. Always very knowledgable and helpful. Has never steered us wrong or been impatient with parent or child. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Irvin told us that diarrhea would not cause dehydration in our infant who was vomiting and had diarrhea. When my wife told him that he was vomiting, had diarrhea, and his soft spot on his head was sunken he told us not to worry. My wife (who is a nurse) felt our child was really dehydrated and she brought him to Dr. Irvin he made her feel as if it was her fault although we followed his directions. We then had to take our child to the hospital where he stayed for 4-5 days. He is very defensive and communicated harshly to us when we told him we would not longer be taking our child to him. We would not recommend Dr. Irvin and would tell people to avoid him as much as possible. Don't let his demeanor and appearance fool you.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Irvin is a wonderful pediatrician. He never rushes, answers all questions, and is very prompt in responding to after hours calls.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

HE'S JUST PERFECT!!! ALWAYS AVAILABLE AND ON TIME. SPENDS A GOOD DEAL OF TIME EXPLAINING THINGS. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KIND TO THE CHILDREN. MOM OF SOHPIA 6 AND RACHEL 10.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2005

He is wonderful and very knowledgeable on all facets of raising children! Staff is wonderful and will answer any questions you have and will follow up with you if your child is sick!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2005

Dr. Ronald K. Irvin's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1966)