Ratings for Dr. Dahlia Bernard

Dr Bernard sends older people for needless tests, which in turn creates anxiety for the patient their spouse and families. She constantly refers to her personal life even when it has nothing to do with the reason for your visit. Her colleagues do not respect her and that leads me to wonder why?! I can see why people think she is amazing but she is not a great advocate for her patients. She goes on about how she made a mistake joining the hospital and not keeping her own practice where she made more that $2 a visit. If she made such a poor and uniformed business decision how can she advise her patients on what course of treatment is right for them?

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I love doctor Bernard . She is such a caring woman and so smart . She always figures out what's wrong with me or my kids

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr Bernard is amazing , but she needs to get rid of Carol. Not very nice lady at all her secretary is . Dr Bernard however is the best of the best . So caring and so cheery

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Bernard is an amazing doctor. Sometimes we wait a little in the waiting room but that is because she takes her time with every patient. She doesn't try to rush you off like other doctors. She will do anything and everything to make sure her patients are taken care of. Very smart and very funny. I love Dr. Bernard!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Bernard for almost 12 years now, she is the best. I never feel rushed, and she always goes above and beyond to find the root of any health issues. I never feel uncomfortable, she is genuine and caring.. the best of the best!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr.Bernard is an awesome doctor always kind and nice to her patients would never go for any other doctor shes a sweetheart and does all she can to help her patients I couldnt ask for a better doctor but her secretary Carol is a b**** very rude when you call about test results I've also witnessed her being rude to Dahlia. Wishing she would get fired from her job!!!! Very rude and disrespectful lady cannot stand her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Love Dr Bernard excellent at her job, unfortunately dealing with Carol is not so good. She is always annoyed when you follow up with her despite the Dr telling you to talk to Carol. When you call with questions about follow up blood work etc she is almost rude to you or has no information. It's very frustrating when you are only doing what the Dr told you to do.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I don't go to the doctor's office often. Only for emergencies or if I'm required to get a shot/medication or for an annual check-up. Dr. Bernard is always behind. I have waited upwards of an hour to an hour and a half for a scheduled appointment. I try and schedule my appointments first thing in the morning (assuming she won't have time to get behind) but still end up waiting anywhere from 15-45 minutes. I also sometimes feel as though I am being reprimanded by her assistance, if I call or ask questions however she also is very helpful (even if she seems a bit annoyed). I usually go into the secondary room fuming, however once Dr. Bernard enters, you forget how long you've waited. Like others have said, she is very attentive, doesn't rush you and seems genuinely interested in helping you. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. Unlike some doctors, she has never hesitated to refer me to a specialist or for additional testing. I was having difficulty with nausea, balance, and feeling light headed and she immediately referred me for a CT scan. She has a wonderful personality, good sense of humor and presents as kind and caring. I travel close to an hour to see her and although I've considered changing doctors because of distance, I worry that I won't be able to find someone as thorough as she. The additional benefits of the practice also include Nurse Practitioners so if it's a simple issue, they are a great option with much less wait-time.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr Berard turned my life around. She has helped both my wife and i thru some very hard times with m y health post lung transplant as well my recent renal failure and dialysis.Dr Bernard has gone above and beyond.We are greatful she is our Dr.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Bernard is a GREAT family doctor and my family is proud to have her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015