Ratings for Dr. Dahlia Bernard

she is so fast with all the patients that she skips over some very important stuff. She is beyond rude when it comes to personal things, I was dating a female ( I am female) and Bernard told me that I don't like women and that I am making a mistake. A few years before that I was pregnant and needed to have an abortion and she just told me how awful I am and how I am killing a baby and that I have to keep it, I was 16 yrs old and had no money nor support. She rushes but yet it takes forever to get into the room and see her. I will often be waiting 45 mins- an hr. One time she was doing a Pap test, put on the rubber gloves then started texting on her cell, I asked her to change gloves because phones are so dirty and she asked why. She has a great personality but often tells me that no matter what is wrong with me, back issues, overly sweating, tired etc is because I am obese and if I don't lose weight I will never find a boyfriend.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Bernard is an incredible doctor. Very friendly, gives the time and care as every outstanding doctor should! Highly recommend her

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr bernerd stinks as a doctor get ready for her to yell at you because you didn't do as she said ...and I really don't want to go in to it all !? You find out for your self.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I just finished my appointment with Dr. Bernard and I am glad she is my new GP. She took the time to listen to me and made me feel comfortable. I suffer from a life long medical condition and in one appointment with her I was given more coping options than any other doctor so far. I know I can be difficult but she exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I found her particularly helpful when my son had the flu. She was caring and compassionate with him leaving him feeling very comfortable. Thanks doc. Although I would add a member of her desk staff can be a little...um... aloof....

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr.Bernard is very friendly and knowledgeable, and has always taken the best care of me! I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Her receptionist carol is also always very sweet and always greets you with a smile! Would definitely recommend Dr.Bernard and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr . Bernard is the only doctor I have ever come across that takes her time with you and cares to listen. She always makes my day better even when I don't feel so good, she makes you laugh and cheers you up. Dalia you are so loved by our family , thank you !

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Smart lady. Takes a while to schedule an appointment but that's because everyone wants to see her !!!!!! Worth the wait . Luv u dahlia !!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I don't know where to start.....me and my husband came to see Dr. Bernard because he was having lot of pain in his neck. He didn't have any other problems and Dr. Bernard said something didn't seem right and made him do all of these tests . It turns out, the levels on one of the tests showed that he was having a heart attack. It wasn't just neck pain, my husbands heart was about to stop. Dr. Bernard and the emergency department treated him and saved his life. My family is so blessed to be her patients. I read the comment about her running tests because she didn't give certain medication. She is a brilliant doctor. She is running those tests for a reason. There is knowledge behind why she chooses to send you to do certain tests. If she hadn't done that for us, my husband would be dead right now. I would rather have a doctor who chooses the better safe than sorry method.. instead of dismissing you or just giving you medication you don't need. God bless you Dr.Bernard. We love you!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Bernard is an absolute doll. I don't know what my husband and I would have done without her. We were new to dunnville and she took us so willingly. My husband could barely walk once we came to her practice. His diabetes was out of control for years even when we tried so hard to manage it. It took a few visits with Dr. B and some medication adjustments for us to finally control his diabetes. She saved his life . She is the best doc in town , hands down!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018